Big Ten lunch links
To the links ...
- The Big Ten's projected revenues are huge as a new TV contract approaches, Mike Carmin writes. BTN's profit shares are a big reason why.
- Northwestern's historic union vote generated reaction here and here and here and here.
- Rutgers' season comes down to how new offensive coordinator Ralph Friedgen manages mercurial quarterback Gary Nova.
- A great look at Big Ten recruiting and where Penn State factors in after its strong start.
- Michigan State could have a more creative and devastating offense this fall. Emotions ran high at Michigan State's 2013 team banquet.
- Despite C.J. Beathard's strong spring, Iowa's top quarterback spot belongs to Jake Rudock.
- A look at Michigan's quarterback race, which is real or imagined, depending on whom you believe.
- Urban Meyer fine-tunes the Ohio State machine. Assessing the impact of new Buckeye offensive lineman Chad Lindsay.
- Nebraska can take some pointers from Michigan State's rise, Steven M. Sipple writes.
- Illinois bolsters its offensive line with recruit Gabe Megginson.
- A look at Maryland's expenses from last year's Military Bowl.
Big Ten Conference, Illinois Fighting Illini, Iowa Hawkeyes, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Maryland Terrapins, Jake Rudock, Urban Meyer, Ralph Friedgen, C.J. Beathard, Chad Lindsay, Gabe Megginson
USC Fights Off Nebraska To Win Holiday Bowl
CORNHUSKERNATION RECRUITING NEWS
NEBRASKA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Eric Olson retweeted