Big Ten lunch links
- One Michigan State receiver is suspended for the spring, while two others are stepping up in his place. Spartans' DL Lawrence Thomas might finally approach his potential this year.
- Rutgers coach Kyle Flood is only comfortable with the depth on one of the team's two lines.
- An excellent look at Minnesota QBs coach Jim Zebrowski.
- A closer look at Purdue's proposed renovations in the south end of Ross-Ade Stadium.
- Iowa DT Carl Davis is simply indispensable. Hawkeye fans likely must wait until next week to see a prime-time game.
- James Franklin has quickly put Penn State atop the recruiting period, but can PSU stay there?
- A good breakdown of Ohio State's new-look defense. There's still a chance the Buckeyes play Michigan State at night on Nov. 8.
- Kain Colter's pro day at Northwestern is closed to the media. Northwestern's recruiting surge continues with two more commitments.
- Jake Cotton and Alex Lewis solidify the left side of Nebraska's offensive line.
- Sporting News ranks the Big Ten coaches. A look around the Big Ten West Division.
- Wrapping up Indiana's spring practice.
- Brady Hoke says Michigan's offensive line is better than it looked in the spring game.
Big Ten Conference, Indiana Hoosiers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Brady Hoke, Kain Colter, James Franklin, Carl Davis, Jake Cotton, Kyle Flood, Alex Lewis, Lawrence Thomas, Jim Zebrowski
Big Ten Recruiting Classes Evaluated
CORNHUSKERNATION RECRUITING NEWS
NEBRASKA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Huskers Gameday retweeted
- ESPN BigTen retweeted