Big Ten's lunch links
February, 13, 2014
By Chantel Jennings | ESPN.com
The Big Ten blog is inspired and has decided to begin training for PyeongChang 2018.
- Penn State should hope the Rutgers game is at night because it'd be a huge splash on the recruiting trail.
- Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson's words on former Georgia Tech commit and Iowa DB signee Miles Taylor are inexcusable, writes Pat Harty.
- Former Nebraska kicker Eric Lueshen told a radio station on Wednesday that he came out to his teammates during the 2004-05 season, and that they were accepting of him. Some of the Nebraska assistants, he said, were not.
- MSU defensive tackle signee Craig Evans is glad the recruiting process is over and is just excited to get to East Lansing on June 15.
- The Wisconsin Athletic Board approved the department's budget for just under $100 million for the 2014-15 athletic year.
- Former 2015 Michigan RB commit Damien Harris will visit Ann Arbor for the Michigan-Michigan State basketball game.
- The Minnesota Board of Regents will discuss the TCF Bank Stadium renovations/improvements on Thursday and Friday.
- Catching up on the Maryland recruiting scene and everything that has happened since signing day.
- The Northwestern football union hearings began yesterday, and it provides a conversation starter for former NCAA and NFL football players.
- As Ohio State returns to Ohio Stadium to play its spring games, its ticket prices have risen quite a bit.
- Mike Carmin with notes on Purdue assistant coaches, former assistants, attrition and more.
- Rutgers has hired a Don Bosco Prep alum as a graduate assistant and he will be helping a fellow Don Bosco Prep alum in junior QB Gary Nova.
CORNHUSKERNATION RECRUITING NEWS
NEBRASKA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Eric Olson retweeted
- Brian Christopherson retweeted
- Adam Carriker retweeted
- Big Ten Conference retweeted