- Next season works out favorably for the Hawkeyes so it's about time they show up, writes Ben Ross. And while building toward that future, Iowa hosted a junior day last weekend, plus other notes.
- Former MSU defensive lineman Tyler Hoover is blogging as he prepares for the NFL Combine -- this is his second entry.
- As an eighth grader, OL Brady Taylor told his parents he would be a Buckeye. Monday, he became Urban Meyer's 22nd commitment in the 2014 class. Also, former Heisman winner Eddie George has joined NBC's "American Dream Builders," which premiers in March.
- An in-home visit is what got former Purdue commitment Chris Jones to change his verbal to the Cornhuskers.
- Bill O'Brien didn't stay long enough to be considered for a Penn State Creamery ice cream flavor. But will James Franklin eventually be given the honor?
- New Indiana defensive coordinator Brian Knorr plans to use both a 3-4 and 4-3 defense, but that's not the only thing he's bringing to the Hoosier defense.
- A quick profile of Purdue DT commit Keiwan Jones.
- Illinois LB commit Tre Watson was named Defensive MVP at the Blue-Grey All-American Game.
- Minnesota is going through more attrition. Wide receiver Andre McDonald announced that he's transferring to D-III Wisconsin-River Falls. He's the third member of the 2012 class to leave, joining QB Philip Nelson and WR Jamel Harbison.
- Michigan AD Dave Brandon reiterated Monday night that he's not the one running Michigan's football program.
- Rutgers coach Kyle Flood is continuing to build depth in his team as it enters the Big Ten. Most recently, it welcomed five early enrollees at five positions that needed more bodies.
- The last parts of the $86 million construction to Camp Randall and UW's athletic facilities has finally finished up with the Fetzer Academic Center.
Big Ten Conference, Illinois Fighting Illini, Indiana Hoosiers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Wisconsin Badgers, Big Ten, Football, College Football, Colleges, Rutgers Scarlet Knights
College Football Top Plays: Week 13
CORNHUSKERNATION RECRUITING NEWS
NEBRASKA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Prince Amukamara retweeted
- Sean Callahan retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final Penn State 14 Illinois 16 Final Indiana 27 6 Ohio State 42 Final 25 Minnesota 28 23 Nebraska 24 Final Northwestern 38 Purdue 14 Final Rutgers 3 11 Michigan State 45 Final 16 Wisconsin 26 Iowa 24 Final Maryland 23 Michigan 16