Big Ten lunchtime links
December, 4, 2013
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
This might be the most excited I've ever been for a trip to the state of Indiana.
- Ohio State's Philly Brown is not impressed by Michigan State's "no-fly zone." The Spartans don't want to take a back door to the Rose Bowl.
- Mark Dantonio's BCS title talk perfectly fits the swagger the Spartans are playing with, Dan Wetzel writes. Urban Meyer is challenging his pass defense. Michigan State and Ohio State are much different teams than they were the last time they met.
- Shawn Eichorst explained his support of Bo Pelini during a radio interview. A Nebraska-Texas bowl matchup in Arizona remains a possibility.
- Penn State will need to find some new linemen next season.
- Breaking down what went wrong with Michigan's offense in 2013.
- What Indiana can look forward to in 2014 after missing a bowl yet again.
CORNHUSKERNATION RECRUITING NEWS
NEBRASKA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Riddell Nebraska Cornhuskers Speed Revolution Authentic Full-Size Football Helmet
2013 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
TBD California Northwestern TBD Indiana State Indiana TBD Jacksonville State Michigan State TBD Appalachian State Michigan TBD Florida Atlantic Nebraska TBD Youngstown State Illinois TBD Northern Iowa Iowa TBD Ohio State Navy TBD Western Michigan Purdue 8:30 AM ET Penn State UCF 9:00 PM ET LSU Wisconsin