Big Ten lunch links
- Nebraska has the same type of season over and over and over, Dirk Chatelain writes.
- Doug Lesmerises examines Michigan State's case to potentially beat Ohio State in the likely Big Ten title game. The Spartans are likely headed back to Indy after a big road win.
- Bulldozing back Carlos Hyde has Ohio State headed for big things, Bob Hunter writes.
- Michigan quarterback Devin Gardner continues to keep his head up despite adversity, Shawn Windsor writes.
- Illinois coaches Tim Beckman and Bill Cubit discuss their sideline scuffle.
- Northwestern has to create its own luck after having only the bad kind this season, Kevin Trahan writes.
- Bill O'Brien apparently took exception to Darrell Hazell's comments about Penn State's offensive line, and the Lions made Purdue pay on game day. A big performance on the ground has Penn State on track for a possible winning season, David Jones writes.
- Jeff Potrkyus looks back at Wisconsin's dominant win against Indiana.
- The only good news for Indiana is Wisconsin doesn't appear on the schedule until 2017, while Wisconsin certainly will miss the Hoosiers until then.
Big Ten Conference, Illinois Fighting Illini, Indiana Hoosiers, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Wisconsin Badgers, Bill O'Brien, Darrell Hazell, Devin Gardner, Bill Cubit, Carlos Hyde, Tim Beckman
CORNHUSKERNATION RECRUITING NEWS
NEBRASKA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Prince Amukamara retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final Penn State 26 UCF 24 Final Youngstown State 17 Illinois 28 Final Indiana State 10 Indiana 28 Final Northern Iowa 23 Iowa 31 Final Appalachian State 14 Michigan 52 Final 5 Ohio State 34 Navy 17 Final Western Michigan 34 Purdue 43 Final Florida Atlantic 7 22 Nebraska 55 Final California 31 Northwestern 24 Final James Madison 7 Maryland 52 Final 14 Wisconsin 24 13 LSU 28
Final Eastern Illinois 20 Minnesota 42 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38