Michigan Wolverines: Mickey Marotti
- Wisconsin athletic director Barry Alvarez weighs in on the Michael Sam discussion after his performance at the NFL combine.
- Court documents show EA Sports wanted to use players’ names and likenesses in its video games.
- Ohio State strength coach Mickey Marotti lays out his priorities for the Buckeyes in the offseason. Meanwhile, Urban Meyer’s wife, Shelly, offers a tour of their Ohio home, which includes a Key West room, and she talks about Urban’s long-term future.
- Penn State coach James Franklin and his staff have a history of success in developing defensive backs.
- More on the notable pay raises for Mark Dantonio and his staff at Michigan State. And AD Mark Hollis says the big salary bumps will come with no expected ticket-price increase in East Lansing.
- Jake Ryan’s position switch has him reunited with Greg Mattison, and it feels so good. More news and notes from Brady Hoke, including an explanation on the position changes, as Michigan opens spring practice.
- Purdue running back Raheem Mostert is accomplishing big things in indoor track this winter.
- Rutgers is getting all techy in how it communicates with football prospects.
- Nebraska is stuck in neutral as a football program and must re-examine its standard for success, writes Sports On Earth. And former running back Cory Ross has fond memories of his time ex-Nebraska coach Bill Callahan.
- All-state quarterback Drew Cook, the son of former star Iowa tight end Marv Cook, accepts an offer from the Hawkeyes. Plus, an interesting breakdown of the Iowa running backs’ production in 2013.
- Jerry Kill’s new contract shines light on his aw-shucks persona.
- The debate continues at Northwestern over 27 players’ bid to unionize, with a perspective on the situation from Oregon.
Maryland Terrapins, Michigan Wolverines, Big Ten Conference, Illinois Fighting Illini, Indiana Hoosiers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Wisconsin Badgers, Michigan State Spartans, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Greg Mattison, Mark Dantonio, Jerry Kill, Urban Meyer, Raheem Mostert, Mark Hollis, Barry Alvarez, James Franklin, Michael Sam, Mickey Marotti
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Tim Sullivan retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final South Florida 10 19 Wisconsin 27 Final Tulane 6 Rutgers 31 Final Iowa 24 Purdue 10 Final Wyoming 14 9 Michigan State 56 Final Northwestern 29 Penn State 6 Final Maryland 37 Indiana 15 Final Minnesota 30 Michigan 14 Final Cincinnati 28 22 Ohio State 50 Final Illinois 14 21 Nebraska 45