Michigan Wolverines: Ken Mannie
To the links ...
- Opinions differ a bit on which Wisconsin quarterback -- Joel Stave or Curt Phillips -- performed better in Monday's scrimmage. Badgers LB Ethan Armstrong expects to be ready for the season opener. Check out Episode 2 of "The Camp."
- Ohio State's Meyer is dead set on dominating the Big Ten and catching the SEC, Pat Forde writes. Dontre Wilson continues to be the talk of Buckeyes' camp. Keep an eye on Ezekiel Elliott in Ohio State's running back competition. Who says punters aren't strong?
- Michigan State DT Mark Scarpinato makes a move for a starting job. The same goes for TE Andrew Gleichert. Don't count out Tyler O'Connor in MSU's quarterback competition. The Spartans sport 'staches as a tribute to strength coach Ken Mannie.
- Allen Robinson leads the way for Penn State's receiving corps. The Champaign Room previews Penn State.
- LB recruit Jared Wangler explains why he picked Michigan over Penn State. Wolverines DT Ondre Pipkins is in shape and ready to take the next step. The bar has been raised for Michigan WR Jeremy Gallon.
- Jason Ankrah sets the tone for Nebraska's young defensive ends. Nebraska's offensive line tries to upgrade its pass protection after surrendering 35 sacks in 2012. Dirk Chatelain ranks the Huskers' games from toughest to easiest.
- Minnesota's wide receivers might lack big numbers, but they boast plenty of confidence.
- Cameron Dickerson brings the swagger to Northwestern's receiving corps. Jimmy Hall could play the "Cat" position (nickel safety) for the Wildcats.
- Illinois RBs Donovonn Young and Josh Ferguson took center stage at Monday's scrimmage. The Illini defensive line makes progress in camp.
- Two childhood friends from Ohio (Ray Hamilton and Aaron White) ended up playing football and basketball for Iowa. Mike Hlas isn't too jazzed about this year's Iowa-Ohio State matchup.
- Purdue TE Gabe Holmes knows time is running out to make a breakthrough. Boilers coach Darrell Hazell and several players weigh in on Day 10 of camp. Hazell keeps the pedal down in practice.
- Kevin Wilson needs the Ws to start coming in Year 3, Andy Graham writes (subscription required). Interviews and highlights from the Hoosiers' Monday workout.
- Athlon looks at critical games and key stretches in the Big Ten this season. See where the CBSsports.com experts have Big Ten teams in their preseason Top 25s.
Michigan Wolverines, Big Ten Conference, Illinois Fighting Illini, Indiana Hoosiers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Wisconsin Badgers, Michigan State Spartans, Braxton Miller, Kevin Wilson, Jeremy Gallon, Urban Meyer, Ondre Pipkins, Donovonn Young, ezekiel elliott, Jared Wangler, Josh Ferguson, Joel Stave, Allen Robinson, Curt Phillips, Darrell Hazell, Dontre Wilson, Cameron Dickerson, Jason Ankrah, Andrew Gleichert, Ethan Armstrong, Gabe Holmes, Jimmy Hall, Ken Mannie, Mark Scarpinato, Ray Hamilton, Tyler O'Connor
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Devin Gardner retweeted
- Big Ten Network retweeted
- Michigan Football retweeted
- Chantel Jennings retweeted
- Chantel Jennings retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
12:00 PM ET Northwestern Iowa 12:00 PM ET Maryland Penn State 12:00 PM ET Wisconsin Rutgers 3:30 PM ET Purdue 15 Nebraska 3:30 PM ET Indiana Michigan 8:00 PM ET Illinois 16 Ohio State