Big Ten lunch links
- Jeff Jones is not likely to play for Minnesota this season, even if he qualifies academically.
- Some highly rated prospects will be on Ohio State's campus tonight.
- A Q&A with Christian Hackenberg. Can Deion Barnes return to his freshman form for Penn State?
- It's now or never for Frank Clark on Michigan's defensive line. So Jabrill Peppers has apparently been working hard.
- Purdue defensive coordinator Greg Hudson is looking for better performance on first downs.
- Michigan State will be looking in-state to fill out many of its remaining recruiting needs. Lawrence Thomas will be a player to watch in Spartans camp.
- Why Maryland is favored for more early Big Ten success than Rutgers (there is a great expert quote in this story).
- Things could be looking up for Tim Beckman in 2015 -- if he survives 2014.
- Huskers legend Tom Osborne discussed a variety of topics in this interview.
- Iowa receiver Tevaun Smith looks to build on last season.
- Some possible breakout players in the Big Ten this season.
Maryland Terrapins, Michigan Wolverines, Big Ten Conference, Illinois Fighting Illini, Iowa Hawkeyes, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Michigan State Spartans, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Frank Clark, Tim Beckman, Christian Hackenberg, Tom Osborne, Deion Barnes, Jeff Jones, Greg Hudson, Lawrence Thomas, Tevaun Smith
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Tim Sullivan retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
12:00 PM ET Purdue Illinois 12:00 PM ET 20 Ohio State Maryland 2:30 PM ET North Texas Indiana 3:30 PM ET 17 Wisconsin Northwestern 7:00 PM ET Michigan Rutgers 8:00 PM ET 19 Nebraska 10 Michigan State