Big Ten lunch links
- A pair of freshman wide receivers left Wisconsin, which needs all the help it can get at that position.
- Penn State picked up a pair of commitments over the weekend, one for 2015 and one for '16. James Franklin is using his own brand of David vs. Goliath.
- Maryland is open to the challenges of the Big Ten.
- Comparing the offensive lines at Ohio State and Michigan State. The Spartans' line is trying to take another step forward.
- Ameer Abdullah could learn some lessons from Ahman Green. Nebraska won't exactly face a murderers' row of quarterbacks in 2014.
- Jonah Pirsig could work his way into a starting role on Minnesota's offensive line. The Gophers landed two commitments, including a Canadian running back.
- Assessing the state of Michigan's offensive line.
- Iowa's Sean Draper is battling for a starting cornerback spot after a tough 2013 season.
- Purdue has picked up the tempo in the weight room.
- A Florida cornerback talks about his commitment to Rutgers.
- Coaches' salaries prove that basketball trumps football in Indiana.
- Here are 50 fun Big Ten facts.
Maryland Terrapins, Michigan Wolverines, Big Ten Conference, Indiana Hoosiers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Wisconsin Badgers, Michigan State Spartans, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Ameer Abdullah, James Franklin, Sean Draper, Jonah Pirsig
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Tim Sullivan retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final South Florida 10 19 Wisconsin 27 Final Tulane 6 Rutgers 31 Final Iowa 24 Purdue 10 Final Wyoming 14 9 Michigan State 56 Final Northwestern 29 Penn State 6 Final Maryland 37 Indiana 15 Final Minnesota 30 Michigan 14 Final Cincinnati 28 22 Ohio State 50 Final Illinois 14 21 Nebraska 45