B1G announces homecoming kick times
TV plans for most of these will be announced in the normal windows (either 12 days or six days before the game). All games will be aired on ABC, Big Ten Network or one of the ESPN networks.
Here's the full list:
- Wyoming at Michigan State, noon ET
- Northwestern at Penn State, noon ET
- Iowa at Purdue, noon ET
- Illinois at Nebraska, 9 p.m. ET, Big Ten Network
- Indiana at Iowa, noon ET
- Iowa at Maryland, noon ET
- Purdue at Minnesota, noon ET
- Michigan State at Indiana, 3:30 p.m. ET
- Rutgers at Ohio State, 3:30 p.m. ET
- Nebraska at Northwestern, 7:30 p.m. ET, Big Ten Network
- Minnesota at Illinois, noon ET
- Maryland at Wisconsin, noon ET
- Wisconsin at Rutgers, noon ET
- Indiana at Michigan, 3:30 p.m. ET
Indiana and Iowa make the most homecoming appearances (three each). Most teams appear twice on the schedule. Big Ten homecoming games traditionally kick off at noon ET unless the host school is interested in a later kickoff.
Michigan State is the only Big Ten school not hosting a league opponent for homecoming this year.
Kickoff times for the first three weeks of games should be announced in the near future, so stay tuned.
Maryland Terrapins, Michigan Wolverines, Big Ten Conference, Illinois Fighting Illini, Indiana Hoosiers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Wisconsin Badgers, Michigan State Spartans, Rutgers Scarlet Knights
Michigan To Take Long View On AD, Program
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Big Ten Network retweeted
- Chantel Jennings retweeted