Big Ten's lunch links
- The Eric LeGrand commencement speech issue at Rutgers has been resolved, but the school's leadership issues are not.
- Penn State's recruiting machine keeps on rolling, but that's not the best news involving the Lions -- assistant Herb Hand will be on "Chopped."
- Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany discusses the College Football Playoff, league schedules and more with Nicole Auerbach.
- Ohio State has a thorn in its recruiting efforts -- called Penn State. The Buckeyes' O-line draft prospects have mixed outlooks.
- Alabama is trying to poach a Michigan recruit.
- Minnesota coach Jerry Kill talks about his epilepsy, his team and his enhanced contract.
- Maryland won't be adding juco offensive lineman Larry Mazyck after all.
- Indiana WR Cody Latimer is among the draft's most intriguing prospects.
- Michigan State's linebackers took different paths to NFL draft weekend.
- Sam McKewon takes a deep dive on Nebraska's 2011 recruiting class.
- Wisconsin could have at least seven players drafted this week.
- The Big Ten basketball tournament is moving to Washington D.C. in 2017, and there are plenty of views here and here and here.
Maryland Terrapins, Michigan Wolverines, Big Ten Conference, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Wisconsin Badgers, Michigan State Spartans, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Jim Delany, Jerry Kill, Cody Latimer, Eric LeGrand, Larry Mazyck
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Desmond Howard retweeted
- Michigan Football retweeted
- Chantel Jennings retweeted