Big Ten's lunch links
- Despite all the fun and games, Nebraska is a serious Big Ten contender, Sam McKewon writes. Huskers QB Ryker Fyfe brings an edge to the huddle.
- Despite losing Brock Vereen, Minnesota appears to be reloading at cornerback for 2014.
- Ohio State joins Michigan and others in the running for offensive line transfer Chad Lindsay.
- Northwestern continues its recruiting surge with its sixth commitment since Friday. Northwestern's president fills in his colleagues about the union issue.
- Penn State is eager to take the shackles off of RB Zach Zwinak.
- Athlon debates whether Maryland or Rutgers has a better record in its first Big Ten season.
- A position-by-position breakdown of Illinois coming out of the spring.
- Some stats and notes from Iowa's open practice in Des Moines.
- Plenty of Wisconsin videos wrapping up the spring.
- "Every pound killed me," Purdue's Ra'Zahn Howard says of his dramatic weight loss.
- Running back and quarterback are among six Michigan position battles to watch exiting the spring.
- Recruit Ryan Watercutter (great name!) follows his father's footsteps and will play for Indiana.
- Several Big Ten coaches could learn from Bo Pelini's venture into fun.
Maryland Terrapins, Michigan Wolverines, Illinois Fighting Illini, Indiana Hoosiers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Wisconsin Badgers, Zach Zwinak, Brock Vereen, Ryker Fyfe, Chad Lindsay, Ra'Zahn Howard, Ryan Watercutter
Michigan To Take Long View On AD, Program
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Big Ten Network retweeted
- Chantel Jennings retweeted