Big Ten's lunch links
- Bill O'Brien called Penn State's bowl ban "ridiculous." The Nittany Lions picked up a commitment from a receiver.
- The pieces are in place for Jake Rudock and Iowa to be successful.
- Cardale Jones and J.T. Barrett are trying to get a leg up on the Ohio State quarterback job with Braxton Miller out this spring. Why the Buckeyes offense needs to be different this year. Ohio State athletic director Gene Smith got a bonus when a Buckeyes wrestler won a national title, and that tells you everything you need to know about college sports, Dan Wetzel writes.
- Michigan State defensive end Marcus Rush is all business as spring opens.
- Michigan's offensive linemen are spurred on by last year's problems.
- New Wisconsin running backs coach Thomas Brown doesn't plan on fumbling his opportunity.
- Observations from Rutgers' first spring practice.
- Dolapo McCarthy is adjusting to another position change at Purdue, this time to tight end.
- Nebraska's Charles Jackson is motivated to earn his Blackshirt.
- Minnesota is being cautious with tight end Maxx Williams, who's nursing a left knee injury.
- Illinois is looking to double its donor base.
- Indiana's Isaac Griffith is expected to return to the team this fall.
Michigan Wolverines, Big Ten Conference, Illinois Fighting Illini, Indiana Hoosiers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Michigan State Spartans, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Braxton Miller, Marcus Rush, Bill O'Brien, Gene Smith, Jake Rudock, Cardale Jones, J.T. Barrett, Maxx Williams, Charles Jackson, Thomas Brown, Isaac Griffith, Dolapo McCarthy
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Big Ten Network retweeted
- Tim Sullivan retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
13:37 4th Qtr Miami (FL) 24 24 Nebraska 31 Final Iowa 24 Pittsburgh 20 Final Eastern Michigan 14 11 Michigan State 73 Final Western Illinois 7 Northwestern 24 Final Southern Illinois 13 Purdue 35 Final Bowling Green 17 19 Wisconsin 68 Final Maryland 34 Syracuse 20 Final Utah 26 Michigan 10 Final Rutgers 31 Navy 24 Final Massachusetts 7 Penn State 48 Final San Jose State 7 Minnesota 24 Final Texas State 35 Illinois 42 Final Indiana 31 18 Missouri 27