Big Ten lunch links
To the links ...
- Brady Hoke says sophomore Shane Morris isn't ready to be Michigan's QB -- not yet, at least. Hoke expects injured TE Jake Butt to return by Week 3 or Week 4.
- Wisconsin freshman Michael Deiter is working as the starting center right now because of injuries. Devin Gaulden enters the Badgers' CB mix after recovering from a knee injury.
- Unheralded Nebraska recruit LeRoy Alexander is in the mix for a starting safety spot this spring.
- A timetable for construction on Northwestern's lakefront facility is finally set. Pat Fitzgerald discusses the first half of Northwestern's spring.
- Minnesota's latest early enrollee QB, Dimonic Roden-McKinzy, is adjusting well so far.
- Purdue's Robert Gregory seems to have found a home at safety.
- Penn State must build more depth at offensive tackle this spring.
- Despite declining donations, Rutgers' athletic department hopes to become fully self-sufficient by 2022.
- A look at Iowa's tight ends and fullbacks headed into spring practice. Former Hawkeyes QB Cody Sokol lands at Louisiana Tech.
- Don't believe the rumors about Aaron Craft suiting up for Ohio State's football team.
- Departing Michigan State QB Andrew Maxwell prepares for the next level.
Maryland Terrapins, Michigan Wolverines, Big Ten Conference, Iowa Hawkeyes, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Wisconsin Badgers, Michigan State Spartans, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Brady Hoke, Shane Morris, Andrew Maxwell, Robert Gregory, Pat Fitzgerald, Cody Sokol, Michael Deiter, Devin Gaulden, Dimonic Roden-McKinzy, LeRoy Alexander
Communication Breakdown At Michigan
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Tim Sullivan retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
12:00 PM ET Purdue Illinois 12:00 PM ET 20 Ohio State Maryland 2:30 PM ET North Texas Indiana 3:30 PM ET 17 Wisconsin Northwestern 7:00 PM ET Michigan Rutgers 8:00 PM ET 19 Nebraska 10 Michigan State