Big Ten lunch links
- Nebraska WR Jamal Turner is enjoying his spring audition at quarterback. Ameer Abdullah is the Huskers' sheriff this year, Steven M. Sipple writes.
- Maryland coach Randy Edsall: "That's the first time I've Dougied and it will probably be the last."
- Some nuggets from Illinois' outdoor practice Monday morning.
- The strong-armed Bart Houston is making a push for Wisconsin's top QB job. Two Badgers offensive linemen are sidelined for the spring following surgeries.
- Iowa once again will hold a spring practice in Des Moines.
- Doug Lesmerises weighs in on Braxton Miller's delayed surgery and other Ohio State topics. Sporting News names the top 10 Ohio State players of all time.
- Michigan soon could resume signing much larger recruiting classes.
- The Big Ten soon will open a museum at its headquarters.
- Michigan State's Dave Warner has gradually settled in as a play caller.
- Rutgers players gear up for pro day.
- Three former Penn State quarterbacks haven't found greener pastures elsewhere.
Maryland Terrapins, Michigan Wolverines, Big Ten Conference, Illinois Fighting Illini, Iowa Hawkeyes, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Wisconsin Badgers, Michigan State Spartans, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Braxton Miller, Ameer Abdullah, Jamal Turner, Bart Houston, Dave Warner, Randy Edsall
Michigan To Take Long View On AD, Program
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Big Ten Network retweeted
- Chantel Jennings retweeted