Big Ten lunchtime links
- Pay raises for Mark Dantonio and his assistants show Michigan State is serious about staying at the elite level. More details on the raises.
- Devin Gardner surprised many, including his coach, by participating fully in Michigan's first spring practice. New Wolverines offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier will make $830,000 and has a three-year contract.
- Northwestern's Pat Fitzgerald has left the disappointing 2013 season behind.
- Ohio State was down to just 55 active scholarship players by the end of last season.
- New Penn State assistant Herb Hand has a history of working with child sex abuse victims and thinks he can make a difference in his new community. Inside the Nittany Lions' winter workouts.
- Examining the state of Iowa's quarterback position.
- Minnesota's Ra'Shede Hageman and Brock Vereen had very good NFL combine showings.
- Rutgers' recruiting director recruits his players to go on relief missions to Haiti.
- Chad Wilt is jumping into his new job as Maryland's defensive line coach.
- Bret Bielema's reputation has taken a major hit, Stewart Mandel writes.
- Could Friday night games be in the Big Ten's future?
Maryland Terrapins, Michigan Wolverines, Big Ten Conference, Iowa Hawkeyes, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Northwestern Wildcats, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Michigan State Spartans, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Mark Dantonio, Devin Gardner, Bret Bielema, Pat Fitzgerald, Doug Nussmeier, Ra'Shede Hageman, Brock Vereen
Michigan To Take Long View On AD, Program
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Big Ten Network retweeted
- Chantel Jennings retweeted