Big Ten lunch links
- Michigan State cornerback Darqueze Dennard ran a 4.42 (unofficially) in the 40 at the NFL combine this morning. Meanwhile, former defensive lineman Tyler Hoover continues to blog about his training for MSU Pro Day.
- Tom Fornelli breaks down the buzz of Illinois football -- what Illini fans are talking about and what they're saying.
- All five Hawkeyes have finished up their workouts at the combine and it's a mixed bag of results.
- On Ohio State's secondary NCAA violations this past year and an eight-second phone call between a 2014 commit and Tim Tebow. Yesterday, former OSU wide receiver Ray Small pleaded guilty to three counts of drug trafficking.
- Penn State coach James Franklin is making good on his promise to own the state in recruiting -- he picked up two in-state commitments yesterday. Former PSU offensive lineman John Urschel's NFL combine diary.
- Five storylines to watch in Ann Arbor as the Wolverines start spring football.
- Six Cornhuskers who have the most to gain this spring.
- Minnesota coach Jerry Kill is appreciative of the contract extension and raise.
- Maryland is in the top five for a Virginia safety.
- NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock thinks Rutgers "has continued to recruit well and develop talent well."
- Purdue football commitment Gelen Robinson (son of former Purdue basketball great Glenn Robinson and brother of current Michigan basketball player Glenn Robinson III) excels in football, track and wrestling and while it keeps him busy, that's how he likes it.
- One of the more interesting -- and sad -- parts of this Northwestern union story is Kain Colter's testimony on academic "clustering."
Maryland Terrapins, Michigan Wolverines, Big Ten Conference, Illinois Fighting Illini, Iowa Hawkeyes, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Michigan State Spartans, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Big Ten
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Big Ten Network retweeted
- Tim Sullivan retweeted
- Michigan Football retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final Penn State 14 Illinois 16 Final Indiana 27 6 Ohio State 42 Final 25 Minnesota 28 23 Nebraska 24 Final Northwestern 38 Purdue 14 Final Rutgers 3 11 Michigan State 45 Final 16 Wisconsin 26 Iowa 24 Final Maryland 23 Michigan 16