Big Ten lunchtime links
- Former Penn State assistant Larry Johnson talks about recruiting the Northeast now for Ohio State. ... Which beloved Nittany Lions traditions will James Franklin keep?
- Iowa players could wear sensors that monitor hits to the head.
- What Jake Butt's injury could mean for Michigan.
- Michigan State has its eyes on a top 2015 running back and other star Midwestern prospects.
- Minnesota is likely to continue selling alcohol at TCF Bank Stadium.
- Ohio State is considering moving defensive lineman Joel Hale to the offensive line.
- Coaching runs in the family for new Rutgers assistant Ben McDaniels, whose older brother is the Patriots' offensive coordinator.
- Taver Johnson left Bret Bielema and Arkansas to join Purdue's staff.
- Who would go on a Nebraska Mount Rushmore?
Michigan Wolverines, Big Ten Conference, Iowa Hawkeyes, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Michigan State Spartans, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Jake Butt, Larry Johnson, Joel Hale, James Franklin, Ben McDaniels, Taver Johnson
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Riddell Michigan Wolverines Speed Revolution Authentic Full-Size Football Helmet
2013 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
TBD California Northwestern TBD Indiana State Indiana TBD Jacksonville State Michigan State TBD Appalachian State Michigan TBD Florida Atlantic Nebraska TBD Youngstown State Illinois TBD Northern Iowa Iowa TBD Ohio State Navy TBD Western Michigan Purdue 8:30 AM ET Penn State UCF 9:00 PM ET LSU Wisconsin