Big Ten lunchtime links
- Illinois OL Corey Lewis knew something wasn't right with his left knee and, as it turns out, he might have played the entire season without an ACL.
- Taylor Martinez is serious about pursuing his NFL dreams and, if quarterback doesn't work out, the former Nebraska QB isn't opposed to trying wide receiver.
- Michigan's student newspaper labeled the university's response to the Brendan Gibbons' incident as "shameful."
- Former Ohio State OL Nick Mangold recently took part in a video where Kate Upton took snaps from him.
- Michigan State has two or three spots left in its 2014 recruiting class, and it's still heavily pursuing about a half-dozen prospects.
- PennLive's Bob Flounders tackles the differences between Bill O'Brien and James Franklin as a recruiter.
- Rutgers' recruiting class was the third-best in the Big Ten back in August but, after a dozen decommitments, it's now 11th -- and signing day can't come soon enough.
- Jerry Kill is optimistic about his recruiting class and says he doesn't put much stock in how many stars appear next to a recruit's name.
Michigan Wolverines, Illinois Fighting Illini, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Michigan State Spartans, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Big Ten, Minnesota Gophers, Penn State, Jerry Kill, Bill O'Brien, Big Ten lunchtime links, James Franklin
No. 1 CB Marshall: "Nobody Remembers Second"
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Chantel Jennings retweeted
- Michael Rothstein retweeted
- Tim Sullivan retweeted
- Big Ten Conference retweeted