Big Ten lunchtime links
- For Wisconsin defensive coordinator Dave Aranda, breaking down offensive film isn't easy because so few opponents use the 3-4. But, as far as Aranda's concerned, the fewer teams playing the 3-4, the bigger the advantage to the Badgers.
- First-year coach Gary Andersen has quickly earned the trust of his Wisconsin players.
- Minnesota's turnaround this season is raising plenty of eyebrows, and it's drawn quite a bit of praise -- and still some skepticism -- so far this season.
- With Ohio State on the verge of breaking the program record for the longest-winning streak, past Buckeyes reflect on Woody Hayes' 22-game streak and tip their cap to the current players.
- Michigan State has found its identity and, The Detroit News' Bob Wojnowski writes it's a pretty darn good one.
- Northwestern's Pat Fitzgerald is nearly as conservative as a guy who plays penny slots, Chicago Tribune's Teddy Greenstein writes, and that type of style isn't helping the Wildcats.
- Michigan coach Brady Hoke went with the glass half-full approach and said, "Honestly, we're a pretty good team."
- Conor Boffeli's last game at Kinnick Stadium will be special in no small part thanks to his younger brother, who survived a malignant brain tumor.
- Job security for Nebraska coach Bo Pelini is no guarantee after this season, but it's "business as usual" for him as he prepares for Penn State.
- Grantland's Lindsay Schnell takes a closer look at Penn State's Christian Hackenberg and just how he's bringing happiness back to Happy Valley.
Michigan Wolverines, Big Ten Conference, Iowa Hawkeyes, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Wisconsin Badgers, Michigan State Spartans, Big Ten, Minnesota Gophers, Penn State, Pat Fitzgerald, Gary Andersen, Dave Aranda, Big Ten lunchtime links
Buckeyes' Marching Band Mocks Michigan
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Michigan Football retweeted
- Chantel Jennings retweeted
- Michael Rothstein retweeted
- Tim Sullivan retweeted
- ESPN BigTen retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
12:00 PM ET Purdue Illinois 12:00 PM ET 20 Ohio State Maryland 2:30 PM ET North Texas Indiana 3:30 PM ET 17 Wisconsin Northwestern 7:00 PM ET Michigan Rutgers 8:00 PM ET 19 Nebraska 10 Michigan State