Big Ten lunchtime links
November, 12, 2013
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
Nice little hoops doubleheader in Chicago tonight.
- Ohio State is undefeated again, but the 2013 Buckeyes have more "juice."
- Purdue offers Penn State some rebound opportunity -- but also some risk.
- Northwestern accomplished its most important goal during its bye week: getting healthy.
- Nebraska aspires to play defense like Michigan State does. Working hard runs in the family for Ameer Abdullah.
- How will Michigan State deal with Nebraska's tight, press-man coverage?
- Brady Hoke defended Michigan's play calling.
- After seeing a no-huddle spread attack from BYU, Wisconsin's defense should be well prepared for Indiana this week.
- With a bowl game clinched, opportunity awaits the Iowa Hawkeyes from here on out.
- Illinois, which has lost 19 straight Big Ten games, braces for an Ohio State team that has won 21 straight games.
- Darrell Hazell is working through the rebuilding process at Purdue.
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Riddell Michigan Wolverines Speed Revolution Authentic Full-Size Football Helmet
2013 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
TBD California Northwestern TBD Indiana State Indiana TBD Jacksonville State Michigan State TBD Appalachian State Michigan TBD Florida Atlantic Nebraska TBD Youngstown State Illinois TBD Northern Iowa Iowa TBD Ohio State Navy TBD Western Michigan Purdue 8:30 AM ET Penn State UCF 9:00 PM ET LSU Wisconsin