Big Ten lunch links
- Michigan State's defense had its defining performance against Michigan, Graham Couch writes. Mark Dantonio enjoys the moment.
- Bo Schembechler wouldn't recognize this soft Michigan team, Drew Sharp writes.
- The Hail Mary revived Nebraska's season, at least for the moment, as the tough questions can wait a while.
- James White was the Wisconsin running back taking center stage against Iowa. The Badgers' latest report card.
- As the wheels fall off for Northwestern, RB Venric Mark should take a redshirt if he can get one, Teddy Greenstein writes.
- Minnesota's latest Big Ten win came at a cost as center Jon Christenson is lost for the season.
- Tom Dienhart's Big Ten lessons from Week 10.
- Iowa should regain its starting offensive backfield -- QB Jake Rudock and RB Mark Weisman -- for the Purdue game.
- Pete DiPrimio wonders whether Indiana can move forward from a potential bowl-crushing loss.
- Penn State will take every win, even the ugly ones, David Jones writes.
- What a week for Ohio State offensive coordinator Tom Herman.
Michigan Wolverines, Big Ten Conference, Indiana Hoosiers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Wisconsin Badgers, Michigan State Spartans, James White, Bo Schembechler, Mark Weisman, Jake Rudock, Tom Herman, Jon Christenson
Harbaugh: Split With 49ers Not Mutual
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Tim Sullivan retweeted
- Jay Feely retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
TBD Kent State Illinois TBD Southern Illinois Indiana TBD Illinois State Iowa TBD Richmond Maryland TBD BYU Nebraska TBD Norfolk State Rutgers TBD Penn State Temple TBD Stanford Northwestern TBD Wisconsin Alabama