Big Ten lunch links
- Michigan State's defense had its defining performance against Michigan, Graham Couch writes. Mark Dantonio enjoys the moment.
- Bo Schembechler wouldn't recognize this soft Michigan team, Drew Sharp writes.
- The Hail Mary revived Nebraska's season, at least for the moment, as the tough questions can wait a while.
- James White was the Wisconsin running back taking center stage against Iowa. The Badgers' latest report card.
- As the wheels fall off for Northwestern, RB Venric Mark should take a redshirt if he can get one, Teddy Greenstein writes.
- Minnesota's latest Big Ten win came at a cost as center Jon Christenson is lost for the season.
- Tom Dienhart's Big Ten lessons from Week 10.
- Iowa should regain its starting offensive backfield -- QB Jake Rudock and RB Mark Weisman -- for the Purdue game.
- Pete DiPrimio wonders whether Indiana can move forward from a potential bowl-crushing loss.
- Penn State will take every win, even the ugly ones, David Jones writes.
- What a week for Ohio State offensive coordinator Tom Herman.
Michigan Wolverines, Big Ten Conference, Indiana Hoosiers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Wisconsin Badgers, Michigan State Spartans, James White, Bo Schembechler, Mark Weisman, Jake Rudock, Tom Herman, Jon Christenson
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Denard Robinson retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final Iowa 24 Pittsburgh 20 Final Eastern Michigan 14 11 Michigan State 73 Final Western Illinois 7 Northwestern 24 Final Southern Illinois 13 Purdue 35 Final Bowling Green 17 19 Wisconsin 68 Final Maryland 34 Syracuse 20 Final Utah 26 Michigan 10 Final Rutgers 31 Navy 24 Final Massachusetts 7 Penn State 48 Final San Jose State 7 Minnesota 24 Final Texas State 35 Illinois 42 Final Indiana 31 18 Missouri 27 Final Miami (FL) 31 24 Nebraska 41