Big Ten lunchtime links
- During the Ohio State bye last weekend a lot of the players went home. And what did they do? They ate. A lot.
- Wisconsin is coming into its own under Gary Andersen and the learning curve is getting more manageable, too.
- Behind the scenes video footage from the locker room celebration after Penn State beat Michigan in four overtimes on Saturday.
- Michigan is struggling to find its identity -- maybe that's because they're not utilizing their personnel like they should be, writes Drew Sharp.
- Nebraska's defense is nowhere near where Bo Pelini wants it to be, but it has done a good job tightening the areas that need to be tightened.
- Michigan State averages 78.8 penalty yards per game and Mark Dantonio is not happy about it.
- Northwestern coaches thought their team needed to lighten up after the Wildcats' big loss, so the coaches attacked the players with water balloons during Monday's team meeting.
- With just three wins between the Hoosiers and bowl eligibility (for the first time since 2007), IU knows it needs to find some kind of consistency.
- Purdue is playing a lot of young players, but coach Darrell Hazell insists that they're still focused on this season and not playing for the future.
- The average Wisconsin O-lineman is 20-50 pounds heavier than the average Illinois D-lineman, but the Illini are trying not to focus on that.
Michigan Wolverines, Big Ten Conference, Illinois Fighting Illini, Indiana Hoosiers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Wisconsin Badgers, Michigan State Spartans, Big Ten, Football, College Football, Colleges
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Big Ten Network retweeted
- Tim Sullivan retweeted
- Michigan Football retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final Penn State 14 Illinois 16 Final Indiana 27 6 Ohio State 42 Final 25 Minnesota 28 23 Nebraska 24 Final Northwestern 38 Purdue 14 Final Rutgers 3 11 Michigan State 45 Final 16 Wisconsin 26 Iowa 24 Final Maryland 23 Michigan 16