Bow ties are cool.
- Wisconsin defensive coordinator Dave Aranda noticed some big differences when he took a look at the Badgers' defensive stats in wins vs. stats in their losses. Wisconsin TE Sam Arneson is still learning his job, but he's also showing a lot of promise.
- There's plenty of praise to go around when trying to figure out just how Northwestern manages to have two quarterbacks who rank first and third in conference pass efficiency.
- Michigan State is preparing to host its 500th game at Spartan Stadium on Saturday. Past players took a look back at the stadium and how it ha's evolved.
- Michigan's pass defense has fared pretty well so far this season but, Bob Flounders writes, it hasn't gone against a wide receiver quite like Penn State's Allen Robinson. Here are five keys for the Wolverines as they get ready to enter a sold-out Beaver Stadium on the road.
- Penn State safeties coach Anthony Midget lives by a personal philosophy that he tries to pass on to his players -- "Forget it, drive on."
- If there's one likelihood at Purdue's Ross-Ade Stadium this weekend, it's that Nebraska fans will be there in full force.
- Nebraska DE Randy Gregory grew up near Purdue's campus and, at one point, was committed to the Boilermakers. Now, he's looking to give headaches to the team from his home state.
- The Buckeyes are using the bye week to tweak the offense, such as designing more plays to get the ball to receivers on the run and increasing Dontre Wilson's workload.
Michigan Investigated By Feds
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final Washington State 45 Colorado State 48 Final 20 Fresno State 20 25 USC 45 Final Buffalo 24 San Diego State 49 Final Tulane 21 Louisiana-Lafayette 24
Final Pittsburgh 30 Bowling Green 27 Final Utah State 21 23 Northern Illinois 14
Final Marshall 31 Maryland 20 Final Syracuse 21 Minnesota 17 Final Brigham Young 16 Washington 31
Final Rutgers 16 Notre Dame 29 Final Cincinnati 17 North Carolina 39 Final Miami (FL) 9 18 Louisville 36 Final Michigan 14 Kansas State 31
Final Middle Tennessee 6 Navy 24 Final Ole Miss 25 Georgia Tech 17 Final 10 Oregon 30 Texas 7 Final 14 Arizona State 23 Texas Tech 37
Final Arizona 42 Boston College 19 Final Virginia Tech 12 17 UCLA 42 Final Rice 7 Mississippi State 44 Final 24 Duke 48 21 Texas A&M 52
Final Nebraska 24 22 Georgia 19 Final UNLV 14 North Texas 36 Final Iowa 14 16 LSU 21 Final 19 Wisconsin 24 9 South Carolina 34 Final 5 Stanford 20 4 Michigan State 24 Final 15 UCF 52 6 Baylor 42
Final 13 Oklahoma State 31 8 Missouri 41 Final 12 Clemson 40 7 Ohio State 35