- David Ching, SEC reporter
- 0 Shares
Here are some of today's headlines from around the SEC:
• South Carolina's Jadeveon Clowney: 'Am I fully committed? Always.'
• Florida coach Will Muschamp said he'd happily take a 51-50 win against LSU on Saturday.
• Coach's challenge spurs Florida's defensive line.
• Alabama is not forcing as many turnovers as in previous seasons.
• Georgia receivers Michael Bennett and Justin Scott-Wesley undergo knee surgeries, with Bennett's expected to allow him return this season.
• Texas A&M forced to move forward without injured nose guard Kirby Ennis.
• Missouri defensive linemen are suddenly on the loose.
• A number of SEC coaches, including Vanderbilt's James Franklin and Alabama's Kirby Smart, made Athlon's list of coaches who will be in demand at the end of the season.
• Mississippi State's Russell OK with quarterback rotation.
• Ole Miss' offense needs a big day to keep pace with Texas A&M.
• On the heels of Pat Dye's controversial comments about Condoleezza Rice's inclusion on the College Footbal Playoff selection committee, Gene Stallings said he too was concerned about the credentials of some of the committee members.
• Critical fumbles have Auburn tied for last in the SEC in turnover margin.
Here are some of today's headlines from around the SEC:• South Carolina's Jadeveon Clowney: 'Am I fully committed? Always.'• Florida coach Will Muschamp said he'd happily take a 51-50 win against LSU on Saturday.