SEC's lunch links
June, 9, 2014
By Greg Ostendorf | ESPN.com
How was your weekend? If you were out on the lake, you might have seen Alabama coach Nick Saban taking his players around on a boat. If not, you can still see it here. For more news and notes around the SEC, be sure to read Monday’s lunch links.
- Alabama’s 2010 stable of running backs -- Mark Ingram, Trent Richardson and Eddie Lacy -- find a different pecking order in the NFL.
- Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, an avid supporter of Arkansas football, believes that Bret Bielema is the “answer” for the Razorbacks.
- Gus Malzahn’s new contract and the massive buyout that comes with it shows that Auburn hasn’t learned from its past.
- Florida wants to make the game-day experience that much better at the Swamp, so it recently sent a group to Kansas City to go and watch a soccer game.
- LSU’s star-studded freshmen have arrived and will begin class on Monday.
- After a recent commitment from in-state star Malik Dear, Mississippi State is now sitting pretty with 16 commitments for the class of 2015.
- Finding a football foe has become a chore for Missouri, which still has two openings left on its 2015 schedule.
- At $195.30, the Texas A&M-LSU game in College Station is the most expensive home game for teams in the state of Texas.
GEAUXTIGERNATION RECRUITING NEWS
LSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- LSU Tigers Football retweeted
- SEC Sports retweeted
- Michael Bonnette retweeted
- LSU Football retweeted
- Shea Dixon retweeted
- Edward Aschoff retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
Final UCF 10 20 Missouri 38 Final Massachusetts 31 Vanderbilt 34 Final Arkansas 49 Texas Tech 28 Final 6 Georgia 35 24 South Carolina 38 Final Louisiana-Lafayette 15 14 Ole Miss 56 Final Mississippi State 35 South Alabama 3 Final Southern Miss 12 3 Alabama 52 Final Louisiana-Monroe 0 10 LSU 31 Final/3OT Kentucky 30 Florida 36 Final Tennessee 10 4 Oklahoma 34 Final Rice 10 7 Texas A&M 38