SEC's lunch links
- One source says Pennsylvania native James Franklin would take the Penn State job if it's offered. Vanderbilt's athletic director met with Franklin and expects to keep him, however.
- Auburn's magical season lasted about a minute too long. Take a look behind the scenes of those fateful 79 seconds when everything changed for the Tigers.
- AU left tackle Greg Robinson is heading to the NFL draft. Center Reese Dismukes says he's coming back. Tre Mason is not yet ready to make his decision.
- Sources tell ESPN's Darren Rovell that Manziel has picked an agency and marketing group to represent him if he declares for the draft.
- A 2011 knee injury played a "big role" in Missouri running back Henry Josey's decision to go pro.
- Tennessee linebacker A.J. Johnson will return for his senior season, and that's mighty good news for the Vols.
- LSU junior running back Jeremy Hill will stay, according to the Shreveport Times. Les Miles has met with his juniors to discuss the NFL.
- Razorbacks coach Bret Bielema is closing in on hiring a defensive line coach.
- Florida announces dates for spring practice and its annual spring game.
- Here are five Alabama seniors who leave a big void to fill and five Tide freshmen who made an immediate impact.
- Early rankings have Georgia in or near the top 10 for next season.
- Kentucky's most important recruit -- QB Drew Barker, ranked as the nation's No. 161 overall prospect in the ESPN 300 -- is enrolling early after a solid performance in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
- Mississippi State looks to fill out its recruiting class.
- Ole Miss welcomes two important early enrollees -- a safety and a transfer offensive lineman.
Florida Gators, LSU Tigers, Alabama Crimson Tide, Georgia Bulldogs, Arkansas Razorbacks, Auburn Tigers, SEC, Tennessee Volunteers, Vanderbilt Commodores, Mississippi State Bulldogs, Ole Miss Rebels, Texas A&M Aggies, Kentucky Wildcats, Missouri Tigers, Henry Josey, Jeremy Hill, Reese Dismukes, A.J. Johnson, Johnny Manziel, Greg Robinson, Drew Barker
College Football Top Plays: Week 8
GEAUXTIGERNATION RECRUITING NEWS
LSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Glenn Guilbeau retweeted
- LSU Football retweeted
- Michael Bonnette retweeted
- Mike Scarborough retweeted
- LSUsports.net retweeted
- Randy Rosetta retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
Final Furman 10 South Carolina 41 Final 21 Texas A&M 0 7 Alabama 59 Final 10 Georgia 45 Arkansas 32 Final Tennessee 3 3 Ole Miss 34 Final Missouri 42 Florida 13 Final Kentucky 3 LSU 41