SEC lunchtime links
September, 20, 2013
By Alex Scarborough | ESPN.com
Clemson's win over NC State last night was only the appetizer. We're only 24 hours away from a full slate of college football games, including a few exciting inter-conference matchups in the SEC.
- Kellen Williams has embraced the role of Alabama's sixth man on the offensive line.
- They've taken the long road, but Two former Georgia players, Auburn’s Nick Marshall and LSU's Zach Mettenberger are leaders of undefeated football teams.
- Arkansas' big-play defensive line hasn't had any trouble living up to expectations thus far.
- The day the Earth trembled in Tiger Stadium: A look back at the famous Auburn-LSU Earthquake Game.
- Texas A&M standout freshman receiver Ricky Seals-Jones will have surgery on his knee today.
- South Carolina wideout Bruce Ellington wants to build off the best game of his career.
- Marquez North has quietly topped the charts for Tennessee with eight receptions this season. It's a good start for the freshman, but coaches want to see more impact plays.
- The SECret to Texas A&M's fundraising success? Did Mack Brown blow it?
- A strong Florida defense is looking to get even better against Tennessee.
- Robert Nkemdiche has been a disruptive force on the Ole Miss defense. Hugh Freeze says the talented freshman is getting better every week.
- Georgia's Ray Drew is at peace with his career whether he never lives up to his recruiting hype or not.
GEAUXTIGERNATION RECRUITING NEWS
LSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Shea Dixon retweeted
- Mike Scarborough retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
12:00 PM ET Louisiana-Monroe Texas A&M 3:30 PM ET Florida 11 Georgia 4:00 PM ET Kentucky Missouri 7:00 PM ET 3 Auburn 4 Ole Miss 7:00 PM ET Old Dominion Vanderbilt 7:15 PM ET Arkansas 1 Mississippi State 7:30 PM ET Tennessee South Carolina