- David Ching, ESPN Staff Writer
1. Will Rambo and Ogletree play vs. Missouri? Georgia’s coaching staff has played it close to the vest when asked whether All-America safety Bacarri Rambo and linebacker Alec Ogletree will return from suspension this week. Georgia’s defense is exponentially more effective with them in the lineup.
2. What about the injured players? Cornerback Malcolm Mitchell practiced without contact on Tuesday and Wednesday, but nobody knows how well one of the team’s best athletes will be able to maneuver on his injured ankle. Ken Malcome (hand) seems set to play against Missouri, but offensive linemen John Theus and Watts Dantzler (who both sprained ankles against Buffalo) returned to practice in non-contact jerseys only Wednesday.
3. Can the Bulldogs handle the big moment? Since Georgia wilted in the biggest moments several times over the last several seasons, college football pundits nationally will be watching this game and wondering whether the Bulldogs can keep it together in a high-stakes SEC East road game.
4. How will the secondary fare? Without Rambo, Mitchell and suspended cornerback Sanders Commings last week, the Bulldogs’ defensive backs looked fairly ordinary last week against Buffalo. They can’t afford to have a so-so game against Mizzou.
5. Who gets the bulk of the carries at tailback? Todd Gurley stole the show with 100 rushing yards and two touchdowns against Buffalo. He’s still listed as Malcome’s backup, but both backs and Keith Marshall will likely continue to divide the carries.