SEC's lunch links
Let's swim back into the friendlier waters of SEC football, shall we?
- Arkansas coach Bret Bielema struck down rumors that star running back Alex Collins is thinking about leaving the Hogs.
- The mother of former Texas A&M receiver Thomas Johnson, the top recruit best known for disappearing after the Aggies' 2012 win at Alabama, says he is working out and wants to return to football ... just not at A&M.
- Auburn hasn't been practicing with as much physicality as usual, but Gus Malzahn says the Tigers are ready to "let it rip." Backup QB Jeremy Johnson has gotten the attention of his receivers by throwing heat.
- Here are five Ole Miss Rebels who surprised this spring.
- Crimson Tide receiver Amari Cooper had a standout scrimmage over the weekend and gave credit to Lane Kiffin. Former players Cyrus Kouandjio, Vinnie Sunseri, Anthony Steen, Ed Stinson and others will participate in Alabama's second pro day on Tuesday.
- After an outstanding first year, Georgia linebacker Leonard Floyd is looking for more in his sophomore season.
- South Carolina's Jonathan Walton thinks he can make a bigger impact moving from inside to weakside linebacker.
- LSU's stadium expansion has prompted a "dynamic wind-change study." Coach Les Miles was just joking, but you can never really be sure.
- Kentucky coach Mark Stoops flew to Dallas to watch a little basketball.
- Missouri kicker Andrew Baggett wants no hiccups this season.
- Florida's official website announced the format and details of Saturday's spring game.
- Athlon named its All-SEC team from the BCS era.
Missouri Tigers, Alabama Crimson Tide, Arkansas Razorbacks, Auburn Tigers, Florida Gators, Georgia Bulldogs, Kentucky Wildcats, LSU Tigers, SEC, South Carolina Gamecocks, Ole Miss Rebels, Texas A&M Aggies, amari cooper, Leonard Floyd, Mark Stoops, Lane Kiffin, Thomas Johnson, Cyrus Kouandjio, Bret Bielema, Jonathan Walton, Jeremy Johnson, alex collins, Vinnie Sunseri, Andrew Baggett, Anthony Steen, Ed Stinson
DAWGNATION RECRUITING NEWS
GEORGIA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Marc Weiszer retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
TBD San Josť St Auburn TBD Ole Miss Florida TBD Alabama Georgia TBD Eastern Kentucky Kentucky TBD Eastern Michigan LSU TBD Vanderbilt Middle Tennessee TBD South Carolina Missouri TBD Arkansas Tennessee TBD Mississippi State Texas A&M