SEC lunchtime links
- Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron can make a case for the Heisman Trophy with a strong performance against Auburn on Saturday.
- Gus Malzahn has turned Auburn’s program around in just one year. His signature gesture points the program to an even higher goal.
- Defensive end Michael Sam, a former-two-star recruit, has emerged as one of the SEC’s top pass rushers, giving Missouri’s defense an edge.
- Jadeveon Clowney took a shot at Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd over the summer, and he’ll get a chance to back it up Saturday in the Palmetto Bowl.
- LSU fullback Connor Neighbors worked his way from afterthought to playing a key role in the Tigers’ offense this season.
- Johnny Manziel expects to bounce back Saturday at Missouri.
- Dak Prescott wasn’t expected to play for Mississippi State on Thursday, but he came in during the fourth quarter and led the Bulldogs past Ole Miss in the Egg Bowl.
- Georgia’s Ramik Wilson making the most of a move to inside linebacker.
- Florida State legend Bobby Bowden has coached in his fair share of Florida-FSU games, but he doesn’t remember the gap ever being this wide.
- Running back Wesley Tate eyes big finish to his up-and-down career at Vanderbilt.
Missouri Tigers, Vanderbilt Commodores, Alabama Crimson Tide, Auburn Tigers, Florida Gators, Georgia Bulldogs, LSU Tigers, Mississippi State Bulldogs, South Carolina Gamecocks, Ole Miss Rebels, Texas A&M Aggies, AJ McCarron, Jadeveon Clowney, Ramik Wilson, Johnny Manziel, Michael Sam, Wesley Tate, Dak Prescott, Connor Neighbors
Mint Condition: SEC Greats Getting Cards
DAWGNATION RECRUITING NEWS
GEORGIA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
2014 SEC STANDINGS
Final UAB 17 Arkansas 45 Final 1 Mississippi State 45 Kentucky 31 Final Vanderbilt 14 Missouri 24 Final 3 Ole Miss 7 24 LSU 10 Final 4 Alabama 34 Tennessee 20 Final South Carolina 35 5 Auburn 42