Florida State Seminoles: Tahj Kimble
- Wide receiver DeAndre Smelter was the star of the show at Georgia Tech's scrimmage over the weekend, writes Ken Sugiura of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Fifth-year senior Spencer Shuey has stepped up to take command of Clemson's defense, writes Aaron Brenner of The Post and Courier.
- It's mind over matter for Pitt DB Jahmahl Pardner in his quest to return from a knee injury, writes the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review's Jerry DiPaola.
- Maryland's Andre Monroe is working to overcome an injury of his own, with sights set on a big season, Alex Prewitt of the Washington Post writes.
- A UCF transfer and the son of one of Syracuse's all-time greats, Troy Green says he's still not close to landing regular playing time with the Orange, Chris Carlson writes for Syracuse.com.
- Willie Haulstead's career is over at Florida State, but Lamarcus Joyner is still haunted by the concussion-inducing hit he delivered on the former Noles receiver in 2011, writes the Orlando Sentinel's Coley Harvey.
- Miami punter Patrick O'Donnell looks more like he belongs in the linebackers' meeting room, Susan Miller Degnan writes for the Miami Herald.
- Tim Smith is hoping his injuries are in the past and he can post a 1,000-yard season for Virginia, writes Andrew Ramspacher for the Daily Progress.
- Duke's secondary has a strong leader in All-ACC cornerback Russ Cockrell, writes Laura Keeley of the Raleigh News & Observer.
- Wake Forest got some good news over the weekend when the NCAA reinstated running back Josh Harris, writes Dan Collins of the Winston-Salem Journal.
- After a bevy of playmakers left for the NFL, a new group of stars is emerging at Duke, UNC and NC State, writes Joe Giglio of the Charlotte Observer.
- Tahj Kimble is ready to contribute at running back for Boston College after a knee injury limited his 2012 contributions, writes Michael Vega of the Boston Globe.
- Here's a popular sentiment among Virginia Tech fans: Logan Thomas needs to play a lot better this season than he did in 2012 if the Hokies are going to compete for a conference title, writes Paul Woody of the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, ACC, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Florida State, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, josh harris, lamarcus joyner, Willie Haulstead, Logan Thomas, Russ Cockrell, Andre Monroe, DeAndre Smelter, Jahmahl Pardner, Patrick O'Donnell, Spencer Shuey, Tahj Kimble, Tim Smith, Troy Green
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
2013 ACC STANDINGS
|#1 Florida State||8-0||12-0|
|North Carolina State||0-8||3-9|