Florida State Seminoles: Will Jackson
- Maryland has hired three new assistants.
- Coach Randy Edsall says they were "three great additions."
- What's next for Virginia Tech's offensive line?
- North Carolina's academic scandal has become a symbol of what's wrong with college athletics.
- Syracuse coach Scott Shafer brought some holiday cheer to a man who had lost both of his legs, but not his spirit.
- The ACC will be missing some big names this season.
- Will Jackson and David Sims shared their thoughts about their futures and their past season at Georgia Tech.
- Even though they're not projected to be first-round picks, Martavis Bryant and Bashaud Breeland will still be successful in the NFL, says Dabo Swinney.
- FSU freshman Marquez White is going to play basketball, too.
- The rosters of UNC and NC State have grown with some early enrollees.
- Boston College coach Steve Addazio says this is the most talented Florida State team he's seen.
- Off the mark in his last two games, Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd is seeking a turnaround.
- Duke's Jamison Crowder picked up an ACC honor.
- Despite an easy win, Florida State still has work to do.
- Georgia Tech offensive lineman Will Jackson talks Virginia Tech.
- Maryland kicker Brad Craddock continues his improvement in Year 2.
- Miami quarterback Stephen Morris says his ankle feels good. When will the NCAA investigation into Miami come to an end?
- The North Carolina offense has taken a step back.
- For NC State's defense, its effort against Clemson is one to build on.
- Pitt's beleaguered special teams will keep the same approach.
- Syracuse left tackle Sean Hickey is receiving national attention.
- Virginia is aiming for its first 3-1 start since 2007.
- Virginia Tech cornerback Antone Exum hopes to return Oct. 5 against North Carolina. Can the Hokies solve the Georgia Tech option again?
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Boston College Eagles, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Florida State, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Tajh Boyd, Stephen Morris, Antone Exum, Jamison Crowder, Steve Addazio, Brad Craddock, Sean Hickey, Will Jackson
Scene and Heard: Top 10 Predictions
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Antigua Men's Florida State Seminoles Garnet BCS National Championship Bound Pique Xtra-Lite Polo
2013 ACC STANDINGS
TBD Wofford Georgia Tech TBD Clemson Georgia TBD Boston College Massachusetts TBD James Madison Maryland TBD Elon Duke TBD Georgia Southern North Carolina State TBD Liberty North Carolina TBD Delaware Pittsburgh TBD UCLA Virginia TBD William & Mary Virginia Tech 8:00 PM ET Florida State Oklahoma State