Florida State Seminoles: Whit Barnes
- AthlonSports' Steven Lassan makes his predictions for Week 8 in the ACC.
- Clemson's defense can break Florida State by cashing in on third down, Mandrallius Robinson writes in the Greenville News.
- Duke has gotten a spark from Anthony Boone, Nick Martin writes in the Duke Chronicle.
- FSU quarterback Jameis Winston is not concerned about Clemson's crowd noise, Brendan Sonnone writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- Ted Roof addresses the latest on Georgia Tech's defense, Ken Sugiura writes in the Atlanta Journal-Constiution.
- Maryland defensive lineman Andre Monroe is embracing change and consistency, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Miami is wary of repeating its 2004 trip to UNC, Matt Porter writes in the Palm Beach Post.
- Chapel Hill is bracing for a rare Thursday night UNC game, Jane Stancill writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- Pitt's shaky, inexperienced offensive line continues to be a work in progress, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- The (Syracuse) Post-Standard's Nate Mink talks with former Navy players to give the Orange an idea of what they're in for when facing Georgia Tech this weekend.
- Virginia's secondary needs to make more plays, Doug Doughty writes in the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- Whit Barnes has put the team first at Wake Forest, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, Virginia Cavaliers, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, ACC, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Jameis Winston, Anthony Boone, Andre Monroe, Whit Barnes
College Football Minute: Sept. 15
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Tim Brewster retweeted
- The ACC retweeted
- The ACC retweeted
2014 ACC STANDINGS
Final East Carolina 28 17 Virginia Tech 21 Final Georgia Southern 38 Georgia Tech 42 Final Pittsburgh 42 Florida International 25 Final Syracuse 40 Central Michigan 3 Final 21 Louisville 21 Virginia 23 Final Arkansas State 20 Miami (FL) 41 Final North Carolina State 49 South Florida 17 Final Kansas 3 Duke 41 Final Wake Forest 24 Utah State 36 Final 9 USC 31 Boston College 37