Florida State Seminoles: Tyrone Ezell
- Florida State's "puntrooskie" play is among the best in its rivalry with Clemson, Scott Keepfer writes in the Greenville News.
- The (Raleigh) News & Observer's Laura Keeley and the Charlottesville Daily Progress' Andrew Ramspacher preview this weekend's Duke-Virginia matchup.
- AthlonSports' Steven Lassan makes his second half predictions for college football, including Miami's destiny and Jameis Winston's potential trip to New York.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constiution's Ken Sugiura and the (Syracuse) Post-Standard's Nate Mink preview Syracuse-Georgia Tech.
- Alex Twine will miss Maryland's game Saturday because of a shoulder injury, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Eric Ebron's record-setting night was not enough for North Carolina, Matt Potter writes in the News & Observer.
- Tyrone Ezell is in the middle of a defensive turnaround for Pitt, Sam Werner writes in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- Virginia AD Craig Littlepage says Mike London will return to Virginia next season, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Kevin Johnson has learned from Michael Campanaro at Wake Forest, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, Virginia Cavaliers, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, ACC, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Jameis Winston, Michael Campanaro, Kevin Johnson, Mike London, Craig Littlepage, Eric Ebron, Tyrone Ezell, Alex Twine
- BC's victory meal sets the tone for its next challenge, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Clemson hasn't had a 70-yard rusher since the opener, but the Tigers aren't panicking, Aaron Brenner writes in the (Charleston) Post and Courier.
- Duke's biggest surprises this year have come from personnel changes, Laura Keeley writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- Florida State quarterback Jamies Winston will remain relevant in the Heisman picture with more captivating plays, Brendan Sonnone writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- Georgia Tech is looking for repairs in the passing game, Ken Sugiura writes in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- If C.J. Brown cannot go for Maryland this weekend, Caleb Rowe is entering a familiar position, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Miami coach Al Golden is making no excuses for Seantrel Henderson, Matt Porter writes in the Palm Beach Post.
- The gang at AthlonSports wonders if North Carolina can recover from its rough start to make a bowl.
- Injuries aren't the only problem for NC State, Joe Giglio writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- Pitt defensive tackle Tyrone Ezell has a hearing scheduled next week on charges stemming from a family brawl in Homestead, Margaret Harding writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- The (Syracuse) Post-Standard's Nate Mink looks back at how the Orange fared in their five keys to victory.
- Virginia will enter the Maryland game seeking to avoid a tailspin, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Virginia Tech isn't satisfied with a return to the Top 25, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Wake Forest receiver Michael Campanaro keeps confounding his foes, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, ACC, Boston College Eagles, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Al Golden, C.J. Brown, Seantrel Henderson, Caleb Rowe, Jamies Winston, Tyrone Ezell
Better Freshman Season: Manziel Or Winston?
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
2013 ACC STANDINGS
|#1 Florida State||8-0||13-0|
|North Carolina State||0-8||3-9|