Florida State Seminoles: Tyrone Ezell
Enjoy the weekend.
- Florida State's "puntrooskie" play is among the best in its rivalry with Clemson, Scott Keepfer writes in the Greenville News.
- The (Raleigh) News & Observer's Laura Keeley and the Charlottesville Daily Progress' Andrew Ramspacher preview this weekend's Duke-Virginia matchup.
- AthlonSports' Steven Lassan makes his second half predictions for college football, including Miami's destiny and Jameis Winston's potential trip to New York.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constiution's Ken Sugiura and the (Syracuse) Post-Standard's Nate Mink preview Syracuse-Georgia Tech.
- Alex Twine will miss Maryland's game Saturday because of a shoulder injury, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Eric Ebron's record-setting night was not enough for North Carolina, Matt Potter writes in the News & Observer.
- Tyrone Ezell is in the middle of a defensive turnaround for Pitt, Sam Werner writes in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- Virginia AD Craig Littlepage says Mike London will return to Virginia next season, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Kevin Johnson has learned from Michael Campanaro at Wake Forest, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
More Vin Scully is a win for everyone.
- BC's victory meal sets the tone for its next challenge, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Clemson hasn't had a 70-yard rusher since the opener, but the Tigers aren't panicking, Aaron Brenner writes in the (Charleston) Post and Courier.
- Duke's biggest surprises this year have come from personnel changes, Laura Keeley writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- Florida State quarterback Jamies Winston will remain relevant in the Heisman picture with more captivating plays, Brendan Sonnone writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- Georgia Tech is looking for repairs in the passing game, Ken Sugiura writes in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- If C.J. Brown cannot go for Maryland this weekend, Caleb Rowe is entering a familiar position, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Miami coach Al Golden is making no excuses for Seantrel Henderson, Matt Porter writes in the Palm Beach Post.
- The gang at AthlonSports wonders if North Carolina can recover from its rough start to make a bowl.
- Injuries aren't the only problem for NC State, Joe Giglio writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- Pitt defensive tackle Tyrone Ezell has a hearing scheduled next week on charges stemming from a family brawl in Homestead, Margaret Harding writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- The (Syracuse) Post-Standard's Nate Mink looks back at how the Orange fared in their five keys to victory.
- Virginia will enter the Maryland game seeking to avoid a tailspin, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Virginia Tech isn't satisfied with a return to the Top 25, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Wake Forest receiver Michael Campanaro keeps confounding his foes, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
Five Programs Expecting 2014 Boost
Final Washington State 45 Colorado State 48 Final 20 Fresno State 20 25 USC 45 Final Buffalo 24 San Diego State 49 Final Tulane 21 Louisiana-Lafayette 24
Final Pittsburgh 30 Bowling Green 27 Final Utah State 21 23 Northern Illinois 14
Final Marshall 31 Maryland 20 Final Syracuse 21 Minnesota 17 Final Brigham Young 16 Washington 31
Final Rutgers 16 Notre Dame 29 Final Cincinnati 17 North Carolina 39 Final Miami (FL) 9 18 Louisville 36 Final Michigan 14 Kansas State 31
Final Middle Tennessee 6 Navy 24 Final Ole Miss 25 Georgia Tech 17 Final 10 Oregon 30 Texas 7 Final 14 Arizona State 23 Texas Tech 37
Final Arizona 42 Boston College 19 Final Virginia Tech 12 17 UCLA 42 Final Rice 7 Mississippi State 44 Final 24 Duke 48 21 Texas A&M 52
Final Nebraska 24 22 Georgia 19 Final UNLV 14 North Texas 36 Final Iowa 14 16 LSU 21 Final 19 Wisconsin 24 9 South Carolina 34 Final 5 Stanford 20 4 Michigan State 24 Final 15 UCF 52 6 Baylor 42
Final 13 Oklahoma State 31 8 Missouri 41 Final 12 Clemson 40 7 Ohio State 35