Florida State Seminoles: Tyrone Ezell
Enjoy the weekend.
- Florida State's "puntrooskie" play is among the best in its rivalry with Clemson, Scott Keepfer writes in the Greenville News.
- The (Raleigh) News & Observer's Laura Keeley and the Charlottesville Daily Progress' Andrew Ramspacher preview this weekend's Duke-Virginia matchup.
- AthlonSports' Steven Lassan makes his second half predictions for college football, including Miami's destiny and Jameis Winston's potential trip to New York.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constiution's Ken Sugiura and the (Syracuse) Post-Standard's Nate Mink preview Syracuse-Georgia Tech.
- Alex Twine will miss Maryland's game Saturday because of a shoulder injury, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Eric Ebron's record-setting night was not enough for North Carolina, Matt Potter writes in the News & Observer.
- Tyrone Ezell is in the middle of a defensive turnaround for Pitt, Sam Werner writes in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- Virginia AD Craig Littlepage says Mike London will return to Virginia next season, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Kevin Johnson has learned from Michael Campanaro at Wake Forest, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
More Vin Scully is a win for everyone.
- BC's victory meal sets the tone for its next challenge, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Clemson hasn't had a 70-yard rusher since the opener, but the Tigers aren't panicking, Aaron Brenner writes in the (Charleston) Post and Courier.
- Duke's biggest surprises this year have come from personnel changes, Laura Keeley writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- Florida State quarterback Jamies Winston will remain relevant in the Heisman picture with more captivating plays, Brendan Sonnone writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- Georgia Tech is looking for repairs in the passing game, Ken Sugiura writes in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- If C.J. Brown cannot go for Maryland this weekend, Caleb Rowe is entering a familiar position, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Miami coach Al Golden is making no excuses for Seantrel Henderson, Matt Porter writes in the Palm Beach Post.
- The gang at AthlonSports wonders if North Carolina can recover from its rough start to make a bowl.
- Injuries aren't the only problem for NC State, Joe Giglio writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- Pitt defensive tackle Tyrone Ezell has a hearing scheduled next week on charges stemming from a family brawl in Homestead, Margaret Harding writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- The (Syracuse) Post-Standard's Nate Mink looks back at how the Orange fared in their five keys to victory.
- Virginia will enter the Maryland game seeking to avoid a tailspin, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Virginia Tech isn't satisfied with a return to the Top 25, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Wake Forest receiver Michael Campanaro keeps confounding his foes, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
FSU Coach Explains Why Winston Went Unpunished
12:00 PM ET Delaware Pittsburgh 12:00 PM ET UCLA Virginia 12:30 PM ET Wofford Georgia Tech 12:30 PM ET Georgia Southern North Carolina State 3:00 PM ET Boston College Massachusetts 3:30 PM ET William & Mary Virginia Tech 5:30 PM ET Clemson Georgia 6:00 PM ET Elon Duke 6:00 PM ET Liberty North Carolina 8:00 PM ET Florida State Oklahoma State