Florida State Seminoles: Todd Thomas
About time the Miami investigation ends.
- Boston College prepares for North Carolina's multiple quarterback styles.
- Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris unloaded on his group.
- Duke's comeback win showed the team's growing maturity.
- Florida State players are still haunted by bad memories from the NC State game last year.
- Georgia Tech linebacker Anthony Harrell might be lost for the season.
- Maryland lists C.J. Brown and Caleb Rowe as co-starters at quarterback on the latest depth chart.
- Former Miami player Randy Phillips details his relationship with Nevin Shapiro in an interview with the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
- North Carolina coach Larry Fedora says it's time to circle the wagons.
- NC State is not expecting a letdown game from Florida State.
- Pitt's game plan kept linebacker Todd Thomas off the field against Old Dominion last week.
- Syracuse continues to be plagued by penalties.
- Virginia coach Mike London sees himself in the team's future.
- The well-rested Hokies want to keep their momentum going.
September, 16, 2013
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
HD on links this week ...
- Maryland and the ACC are getting ready to tangle in court later this month.
- Much respect for Virginia Tech kicker Cody Journell for facing the media after what he called "the worst game I've ever played in my whole career." Journell told his teammates he would "make sure it never happens again."
- NC State has some areas that could be trouble spots for Clemson on Thursday night.
- Maryland senior cornerback Dexter McDougle will miss the rest of the season with a shoulder injury.
- BC is ready for some time off after a long trip.
- Clemson is still haunted by a loss to NC State.
- Here's another version of ACC power rankings.
- FSU QB Jameis Winston is second nationally in passing efficiency.
- Pitt quarterback Tom Savage isn't rattled by his four interceptions.
- Pitt receiver Tyler Boyd has made some fantastic plays so far.
- Pitt linebacker Todd Thomas has changed his perspective.
- The Syracuse offense finally got on track against Wagner.
- Here's a look at Miami's latest depth chart heading into Savannah State.
- Marcus Whitfield and Yannick Cudjoe-Virgil have made the Terps tough up front on defense.
- Wake Forest took the wrong turn this past weekend when the program was at a crossroads.
Two more weeks ...
- The AP's Jimmy Golen offers five things to watch at BC this season.
- Clemson tight end Jordan Leggett is out 3-4 weeks with an MCL injury.
- Duke's iPad investment is paying dividends, Laura Keeley writes in the Raleigh News & Observer.
- FSU receiver Kelvin Benjamin is finally looking past the hype, Coley Harvey writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- Georgia Tech is closing in on the end of camp, Ken Sugiura writes in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Maryland defensive back Milan Collins suffered his season-ending ankle fracture while horsing around, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Miami has granted defensive lineman Jalen Grimble his release, Matt Porter writes in the Palm Beach Post.
- UNC linebacker Jeff Schoettmer might go from walk-on to starter, Harold Gutmann writes in the (Durham) Herald-Sun.
- Former NC State corner David Amerson took a different path than his brother Noah, but they both look out for each other, Kent Babb writes in the Washington Post.
- Pitt linebacker Todd Thomas is easing back into drills, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- Syracuse tight end Beckett Wales did not practice Wednesday, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Virginia freshman running back Taquan Mizzell is not afraid of the hype, Norm Wood writes in the (Newport News) Daily Press.
- Virginia Tech receivers are looking to eliminate drops, Mike Barber writes in the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- Josh Harris' focus is his team after his return to Wake Forest, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.