Florida State Seminoles: Spencer Bishop
Bills-Browns tonight. Still plenty of room on the Brian Hoyer bandwagon…
- Florida State could be without Tyler Hunter for a while, but the Orlando Sentinel writes that freshman Jalen Ramsey did a solid job filling in at safety last week against Boston College.
- Maryland's D has been exceptional thus far, but it will have its hands full with FSU quarterback Jameis Winston, writes the Baltimore Sun. Bonus from the Sun: Maryland native and FSU alum Darnell Dockett talks some trash.
- Duke Johnson is good at many things, but as the Miami Herald writes, he hasn't helped the Hurricanes' struggles in short yardage.
- Georgia Tech defensive end Jeremiah Attaochu is ready to take on Miami's pro-style offense, writes the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- NC State hasn't won at Wake Forest since 2001, but Dave Doeren has been reminding his team what it takes to overcome history, writes the Raleigh News & Observer.
- Wake Forest tight end Spencer Bishop has seen worse than what the Deacons are going through this year, and he's convinced his team can turn things around, writes the Winston-Salem Journal.
- Syracuse's freshman quarterbacks have gotten the difficult task of simulating Tajh Boyd for the scout team this week, writes The Post-Standard.
- UNC offensive coordinator Blake Anderson says QB Bryn Renner has played well so far and chalked up his miscues against ECU to excessive sweat, writes the Charlotte Observer.
- If Renner was sweating against ECU, the prospect of facing this Virginia Tech defense should have him drenched. As the Roanoke Times writes, the Hokies have an embarrassment of riches on D.
- The Boston Herald looks back at a memorable Boston College-Army game from 25 years ago in Dublin.
- Clemson expects to redshirt its top recruit from 2013, writes The State.
- Duke WR Johnell Barnes hurt his hand in a bar fight with a Duke lacrosse player, according to the News & Observer.
- The depth chart has gotten a makeover at Virginia, writes the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- Pitt QB Tom Savage is taking it easy this week after dealing with concussion symptoms, writes the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- Athlon makes its Week 6 picks around the ACC.
Hamilton Talks Bojanovsky
Final Washington State 45 Colorado State 48 Final 20 Fresno State 20 25 USC 45 Final Buffalo 24 San Diego State 49 Final Tulane 21 Louisiana-Lafayette 24
Final Pittsburgh 30 Bowling Green 27 Final Utah State 21 23 Northern Illinois 14
Final Marshall 31 Maryland 20 Final Syracuse 21 Minnesota 17 Final Brigham Young 16 Washington 31
Final Rutgers 16 Notre Dame 29 Final Cincinnati 17 North Carolina 39 Final Miami (FL) 9 18 Louisville 36 Final Michigan 14 Kansas State 31
Final Middle Tennessee 6 Navy 24 Final Ole Miss 25 Georgia Tech 17 Final 10 Oregon 30 Texas 7 Final 14 Arizona State 23 Texas Tech 37
Final Arizona 42 Boston College 19 Final Virginia Tech 12 17 UCLA 42 Final Rice 7 Mississippi State 44 Final 24 Duke 48 21 Texas A&M 52
Final Nebraska 24 22 Georgia 19 Final UNLV 14 North Texas 36 Final Iowa 14 16 LSU 21 Final 19 Wisconsin 24 9 South Carolina 34 Final 5 Stanford 20 4 Michigan State 24 Final 15 UCF 52 6 Baylor 42
Final 13 Oklahoma State 31 8 Missouri 41 Final 12 Clemson 40 7 Ohio State 35