Florida State Seminoles: Ryan Cheek
- The gang at AthlonSports makes its Week 3 predictions.
- BC makes sure to enjoy the wins, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Former walk-on running back C.J. Davidson has tackled a long journey at Clemson, Mandrallius Robinson writes in the Greenville News.
- Duke offensive coordinator Kurt Roper talks with the Raleigh News & Observer's Laura Keeley about the no-huddle offense.
- Injuries are mounting for Nevada as it readies for its trip to FSU, Brendan Sonnone writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- Isaiah Johnson is being cautious after getting back on the practice field for Georgia Tech following ACL surgery, Ken Sugiura writes in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Maryland is looking to keep running back Albert Reid involved in the offense, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Miami is using the bye week to correct problems on offense, Christy Cabrera Chirinos writes in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
- UNC's running game is searching for big plays without Giovani Bernard, Andrew Carter writes in the Raleigh News & Observer.
- GoPack.com puts the spotlight on senior Ryan Cheek.
- New Mexico coach Bob Davie is preparing for a homecoming against Pitt, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- The Wagner game provides Syracuse an opportunity to cure what ails the team after an 0-2 start, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Virginia has struggled to get its running game and playmakers involved, Norm Wood writes in the (Newport News) Daily Press.
- Virginia Tech is looking for reliable receiving options, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Wake Forest guard Frank Souza is hoping to make strides, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, ACC, Boston College Eagles, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, C.J. Davidson, Frank Souza, Isaiah Johnson, Kurt Roper, Ryan Cheek
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- David Hale retweeted
- DeionSanders retweeted
- ESPN ACC retweeted
- Warchant.com retweeted
- ESPN ACC retweeted
- Chris Weinke retweeted
2014 ACC STANDINGS
Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20 Final Delaware 0 Pittsburgh 62 Final Wofford 19 Georgia Tech 38 Final Georgia Southern 23 North Carolina State 24 Final Boston College 30 Massachusetts 7 Final William & Mary 9 Virginia Tech 34 Final 16 Clemson 21 12 Georgia 45 Final Elon 13 Duke 52 Final Liberty 29 23 North Carolina 56 Final 1 Florida State 37 Oklahoma State 31