Florida State Seminoles: Riley Dixon
- AthlonSports' Steven Lassan unveils his Week 2 ACC power rankings.
- The (Newport News) Daily Press' David Teel puts the ACC's first two weeks into perspective.
- Steve Addazio likes the way BC progressed from Week 1 to Week 2, ESPNBoston.com's Jack McCluskey writes.
- Clemson has mapped a plan for treating Roderick McDowell's concussion, Mandrallius Robinson writes in the Greenville News.
- The Raleigh News & Observer's Laura Keeley looks back at the weekend that was for Duke.
- USA Today's Paul Myerberg looks at if FSU's Jameis Winston is this year's Johnny Manziel.
- The New York Times' Mike Tierney profiles Georgia Tech's new voice, 29-year-old Brandon Gaudin.
- Maryland corner Will Likely has a big opportunity ahead, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Miami celebrated a cathartic win Saturday in fun fashion, Yahoo! Sports' Eric Adelson writes.
- Chapel Hill will host a block party the night of UNC's Oct. 17 game against Miami, Andrew Carter writes in the Raleigh News & Observer.
- NC State kicker Niklas Sade is a Lou Groza star of the week.
- The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Sam Werner has notes from Pitt coach Paul Chryst's presser previewing this week's game against New Mexico.
- Riley Dixon will start at punter for Syracuse in its home opener against Wagner, Michael Cohen writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Virginia quarterback David Watford endured a painful education Saturday, Doug Doughty writes in the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- The Virginian Pilot's Andy Bitter reveals five thoughts on the Hokies after their Week 2 win.
- Wake Forest has no option but to improve, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, ACC, Boston College Eagles, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Roderick McDowell, Steve Addazio, Paul Chryst, Brandon Gaudin, David Watford, Niklas Sade, Riley Dixon, Will Likely
3Q OKST J. Walsh pass,to D. Glidden for 55 yds for a TD
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Warchant.com retweeted
- Coley Harvey retweeted
- D.C. Reeves retweeted
2014 ACC STANDINGS
9:48 3rd Qtr 1 Florida State 20 Oklahoma State 17 Final Delaware 0 Pittsburgh 62 Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20 Final Wofford 19 Georgia Tech 38 Final Georgia Southern 23 North Carolina State 24 Final Boston College 30 Massachusetts 7 Final William & Mary 9 Virginia Tech 34 Final 16 Clemson 21 12 Georgia 45 Final Elon 13 Duke 52 Final Liberty 29 23 North Carolina 56