Florida State Seminoles: Quinta Funderburk
- Virginia Tech is a step closer toward building an indoor practice facility, writes The Roanoke Times.
- Wake Forest opens spring practice today, which means plenty of work for new coach Dave Clawson, writes the Winston-Salem Journal.
- Cornerback Dontae Johnson showed off his size at NC State’s pro day on Monday, writes the Raleigh News and Observer.
- Sad news on former Miami QB Jim Kelly’s battle with cancer, according to the Sun-Sentinel.
- Syracuse wide receiver Quinta Funderburk has impressed his coaches thus far, writes The Post-Standard.
- The Tallahassee Democrat wonders what the Florida State backfield rotation will look like in 2014.
- Georgia Tech is opening spring practice with Justin Thomas atop the QB depth chart, writes USA Today.
- Defensive linemen are raving about the offseason performance of Georgia Tech B-back Travis Custis, writes the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Former Louisville QB Teddy Bridgewater goes under the microscope with Jon Gruden, writes The Louisville Courier-Journal.
- Athlon Sports looks at college football coaches on the hot seat and finds a couple in the ACC.
Florida State Seminoles, Louisville Cardinals, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, ACC, Syracuse Orange, Florida State, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Justin Thomas, Dontae Johnson, Quinta Funderburk, Teddy Bridgewater, Dave Clawson, Travis Custis
- BC quarterback Chase Rettig aims to take the lead.
- Clemson is on its guard, despite home-field advantage and inexperience on Georgia's D.
- Duke's defense has a lot to prove.
- Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher's son continues his battle with a rare blood disorder.
- Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson has heaped praise on David Sims.
- Maryland offensive lineman Michael Dunn has had a pretty spectacular week.
- Young pass rushers could be Miami's secret weapon. Time for Al Golden to start delivering results, writes Dave Hyde in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
- North Carolina is hoping to steal the spotlight tonight against South Carolina.
- NC State has turned to a versatile junior college player to start at center.
- Pitt quarterback Tom Savage thought about quitting at one point in his career.
- Syracuse receiver Quinta Funderburk remains a mystery.
- Jake Snyder has followed his brother as a co-captain at Virginia.
- Watch out for the Fuller brothers at Virginia Tech.
- Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe plans on playing more freshmen this season.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, Boston College Eagles, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Florida State, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Jimbo Fisher, Kyle Fuller, Kendall Fuller, Paul Johnson, Chase Rettig, Tom Savage, David Sims, Jake Snyder, Michael Dunn, Quinta Funderburk
College Football Minute - Sept. 30
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- The ACC retweeted
- Anquan Boldin retweeted
- FSU Football retweeted
- David Hale retweeted
- DeionSanders retweeted
2014 ACC STANDINGS
12:30 PM ET Virginia Tech North Carolina 3:30 PM ET North Carolina State Clemson 3:30 PM ET Wake Forest 1 Florida State 7:30 PM ET Miami (FL) Georgia Tech 7:30 PM ET Pittsburgh Virginia