Florida State Seminoles: Kurt Roper
December, 27, 2013
By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com
Keep the Bowden family in your prayers.
- Incoming Clemson freshman Deshaun Watson has seen his mother beat the odds.
- Tajh Boyd nearly ended up at Ohio State.
- Kurt Roper on why he decided to leave Duke for Florida.
- A Florida State lineman raised money to send a child with cancer to the VIZIO BCS National Championship game.
- Georgia Tech's defense is on the rise.
- The Music City Bowl has turned into more than just a game.
- Marshall quarterback Rakeem Cato presents a challenge for the Maryland defense.
- Miami linebacker Denzel Perryman will make a decision about his future after the bowl game.
- Ryan Switzer's progress has turned North Carolina's fortunes.
- You could not have scripted a better bowl game for Pitt.
- Five keys for Syracuse in the Texas Bowl.
- Virginia Tech has arrived in El Paso. Sombrero alert!
- Despite a bevy of bowls, only one matters for the ACC's reputation.
December, 24, 2013
By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com
Have a wonderful holiday!
- Clemson is preparing for life without Sammy Watkins.
- Duke offensive coordinator Kurt Roper reportedly interviewed for the same job at Florida.
- Is Jameis Winston's Heisman a good omen or bad omen for Florida State?
- Maryland looks back on the turning point of the season: the Virginia Tech win.
- Miami coach Al Golden says his team is grateful to play in the Russell Athletic Bowl.
- North Carolina and Duke bowl tickets are hot sellers.
- Pitt's defense is hoping for a slice of redemption.
- Syracuse won the Rodeo Bowl during bowl game festivities Monday.
- Virginia coach Mike London has a simple message for recruits these days.
- Virginia Tech's recruiting has turned sharply north.
September, 12, 2013
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Wild week of college football ...
- The gang at AthlonSports makes its Week 3 predictions.
- BC makes sure to enjoy the wins, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Former walk-on running back C.J. Davidson has tackled a long journey at Clemson, Mandrallius Robinson writes in the Greenville News.
- Duke offensive coordinator Kurt Roper talks with the Raleigh News & Observer's Laura Keeley about the no-huddle offense.
- Injuries are mounting for Nevada as it readies for its trip to FSU, Brendan Sonnone writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- Isaiah Johnson is being cautious after getting back on the practice field for Georgia Tech following ACL surgery, Ken Sugiura writes in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Maryland is looking to keep running back Albert Reid involved in the offense, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Miami is using the bye week to correct problems on offense, Christy Cabrera Chirinos writes in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
- UNC's running game is searching for big plays without Giovani Bernard, Andrew Carter writes in the Raleigh News & Observer.
- GoPack.com puts the spotlight on senior Ryan Cheek.
- New Mexico coach Bob Davie is preparing for a homecoming against Pitt, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- The Wagner game provides Syracuse an opportunity to cure what ails the team after an 0-2 start, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Virginia has struggled to get its running game and playmakers involved, Norm Wood writes in the (Newport News) Daily Press.
- Virginia Tech is looking for reliable receiving options, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Wake Forest guard Frank Souza is hoping to make strides, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
New No. 1 In ESPN CFB Power Rankings
Final Georgia Tech 27 Virginia Tech 24 Final Iowa 24 Pittsburgh 20 Final Maryland 34 Syracuse 20 Final Tulane 13 Duke 47 Final Maine 10 Boston College 40 Final Louisville 34 Florida International 3 Final Virginia 33 21 BYU 41 Final Army 21 Wake Forest 24 Final North Carolina 41 East Carolina 70 Final Presbyterian 0 North Carolina State 42 Final Miami (FL) 31 24 Nebraska 41 Final/OT 22 Clemson 17 1 Florida State 23