Florida State Seminoles: Kurt Roper
December, 27, 2013
By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com
Keep the Bowden family in your prayers.
- Incoming Clemson freshman Deshaun Watson has seen his mother beat the odds.
- Tajh Boyd nearly ended up at Ohio State.
- Kurt Roper on why he decided to leave Duke for Florida.
- A Florida State lineman raised money to send a child with cancer to the VIZIO BCS National Championship game.
- Georgia Tech's defense is on the rise.
- The Music City Bowl has turned into more than just a game.
- Marshall quarterback Rakeem Cato presents a challenge for the Maryland defense.
- Miami linebacker Denzel Perryman will make a decision about his future after the bowl game.
- Ryan Switzer's progress has turned North Carolina's fortunes.
- You could not have scripted a better bowl game for Pitt.
- Five keys for Syracuse in the Texas Bowl.
- Virginia Tech has arrived in El Paso. Sombrero alert!
- Despite a bevy of bowls, only one matters for the ACC's reputation.
December, 24, 2013
By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com
Have a wonderful holiday!
- Clemson is preparing for life without Sammy Watkins.
- Duke offensive coordinator Kurt Roper reportedly interviewed for the same job at Florida.
- Is Jameis Winston's Heisman a good omen or bad omen for Florida State?
- Maryland looks back on the turning point of the season: the Virginia Tech win.
- Miami coach Al Golden says his team is grateful to play in the Russell Athletic Bowl.
- North Carolina and Duke bowl tickets are hot sellers.
- Pitt's defense is hoping for a slice of redemption.
- Syracuse won the Rodeo Bowl during bowl game festivities Monday.
- Virginia coach Mike London has a simple message for recruits these days.
- Virginia Tech's recruiting has turned sharply north.
September, 12, 2013
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Wild week of college football ...
- The gang at AthlonSports makes its Week 3 predictions.
- BC makes sure to enjoy the wins, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Former walk-on running back C.J. Davidson has tackled a long journey at Clemson, Mandrallius Robinson writes in the Greenville News.
- Duke offensive coordinator Kurt Roper talks with the Raleigh News & Observer's Laura Keeley about the no-huddle offense.
- Injuries are mounting for Nevada as it readies for its trip to FSU, Brendan Sonnone writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- Isaiah Johnson is being cautious after getting back on the practice field for Georgia Tech following ACL surgery, Ken Sugiura writes in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Maryland is looking to keep running back Albert Reid involved in the offense, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Miami is using the bye week to correct problems on offense, Christy Cabrera Chirinos writes in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
- UNC's running game is searching for big plays without Giovani Bernard, Andrew Carter writes in the Raleigh News & Observer.
- GoPack.com puts the spotlight on senior Ryan Cheek.
- New Mexico coach Bob Davie is preparing for a homecoming against Pitt, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- The Wagner game provides Syracuse an opportunity to cure what ails the team after an 0-2 start, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Virginia has struggled to get its running game and playmakers involved, Norm Wood writes in the (Newport News) Daily Press.
- Virginia Tech is looking for reliable receiving options, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Wake Forest guard Frank Souza is hoping to make strides, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
Drive Through: Mariota Over Winston?
12:00 PM ET Delaware Pittsburgh 12:00 PM ET 7 UCLA Virginia 12:30 PM ET Wofford Georgia Tech 12:30 PM ET Georgia Southern North Carolina State 3:00 PM ET Boston College Massachusetts 4:00 PM ET William & Mary Virginia Tech 5:30 PM ET 16 Clemson 12 Georgia 6:00 PM ET Elon Duke 6:00 PM ET Liberty 23 North Carolina 8:00 PM ET 1 Florida State Oklahoma State