Florida State Seminoles: Josh Taylor
- Don't get too excited about the Miami-Florida rivalry game this week. The Sun-Sentinel reports it's likely the last time the two schools will face off in the regular season for the foreseeable future.
- This weekend's game could be a great chance to sway recruits for both Florida and Miami, writes the Miami Herald.
- All the buzz surrounds Oregon's high-flying offensive attack, but the Richmond Times-Dispatch writes that Virginia is wary of the Ducks' defense, too.
- Former North Carolina receiver Greg Little admits to taking more than $20,000 in gifts from an agent in 2010, writes the Charlotte Observer.
- Clemson is riding high, but Dabo Swinney is warning his team against a letdown, writes The State.
- After coughing up a game-changing fumble in a one-point loss to Northwestern a year ago, Syracuse running back Jerome Smith said he wants to make things right this time around, writes Syracuse.com.
- Georgia Tech's defense is already getting prepped for Duke's option attack, writes the AJC.
- Pitt running back Isaac Bennett has proven to be resilient throughout his college career, writes the Tribune-Review.
- Maryland will be adding some depth this week against Old Dominion, writes the Washington Post.
- A pair of running backs return to action for Virginia Tech this weekend, too, writes the Roanoke Times.
- Expect Boston College to blitz early and often against Wake Forest, writes the Boston Herald.
- And Wake Forest will be ready for a punishing BC defensive attack, writes the Winston-Salem Journal.
- Florida State is moving a once-promising safety recruit to offense, writes the Orlando Sentinel.
- Duke tight end Braxton Deaver is getting back into the swing of things and happy to be over an injury-riddled 2012, writes the Raleigh News & Observer.
- In the ongoing quarterback shuffle at NC State, walk-on Josh Taylor is making the most of his opportunity, writes the Charlotte Observer.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, ACC, Boston College Eagles, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Braxton Deaver, Jerome Smith, Isaac Bennett, Josh Taylor
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
2013 ACC STANDINGS
|#1 Florida State||8-0||13-0|
|North Carolina State||0-8||3-9|