Florida State Seminoles: Jamies Winston
Who ya got tonight?
- Clemson and Ohio State aren't total strangers, Scott Keepfer writes in the Greenville News.
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer's Zack Meisel looks at what an Ohio State win in the Discover Orange Bowl could do for the Big Ten's rep.
- Jameis Winston delivers the ceremonial first cut at the Lawry's Beef Bowl.
- The Seminoles' midseason shift in philosophy made the defense great, Brendan Sonnone writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- USA Today's Paul Myerberg looks at how Florida State's SEC blueprint could end the SEC's run. SI.com's Andy Staples says FSU's receivers could pose a matchup nightmare.
- The (Raleigh) News & Observer's Luke DeCock says that Duke football will try to raise the bar again.
- The (Syracuse) Post-Standard's Nate Mink breaks down the Orange's running backs heading into 2014.
More Vin Scully is a win for everyone.
- BC's victory meal sets the tone for its next challenge, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Clemson hasn't had a 70-yard rusher since the opener, but the Tigers aren't panicking, Aaron Brenner writes in the (Charleston) Post and Courier.
- Duke's biggest surprises this year have come from personnel changes, Laura Keeley writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- Florida State quarterback Jamies Winston will remain relevant in the Heisman picture with more captivating plays, Brendan Sonnone writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- Georgia Tech is looking for repairs in the passing game, Ken Sugiura writes in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- If C.J. Brown cannot go for Maryland this weekend, Caleb Rowe is entering a familiar position, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Miami coach Al Golden is making no excuses for Seantrel Henderson, Matt Porter writes in the Palm Beach Post.
- The gang at AthlonSports wonders if North Carolina can recover from its rough start to make a bowl.
- Injuries aren't the only problem for NC State, Joe Giglio writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- Pitt defensive tackle Tyrone Ezell has a hearing scheduled next week on charges stemming from a family brawl in Homestead, Margaret Harding writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- The (Syracuse) Post-Standard's Nate Mink looks back at how the Orange fared in their five keys to victory.
- Virginia will enter the Maryland game seeking to avoid a tailspin, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Virginia Tech isn't satisfied with a return to the Top 25, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Wake Forest receiver Michael Campanaro keeps confounding his foes, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
Top Position Battles Heading In To Spring
TBD South Carolina North Carolina TBD Duke Tulane TBD Alcorn State Georgia Tech TBD Elon Wake Forest
TBD Maine Boston College TBD Wofford Clemson TBD Texas State Florida St TBD Bethune-Cookman Miami (FL) TBD Troy North Carolina State TBD Youngstown State Pittsburgh TBD Rhode Island Syracuse TBD Virginia UCLA TBD Louisville Auburn