Florida State Seminoles: George Morris
- Doug Flutie is impressed with Steve Addazio's work at Boston College so far, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Clemson is preparing to stop the press against Florida State, Mandrallius Robinson writes in the Greenville News.
- Duke dials it up in its rivalry with Virginia, Steve Wiseman writes in the (Durham) Herald-Sun.
- The ACC is poised for the biggest game in its history, Corey Clark writes in USA Today.
- The status of Georgia Tech offensive tackle Ray Beno's foot remains unclear.
- Maryland quarterback C.J. Brown is ready to go after missing last week with a concussion, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Walter Tucker will not play and Rashawn Scott is doubtful for Miami's game Thursday at UNC, Matt Porter writes in the Palm Beach Post.
- The (Raleigh) News & Observer's Andrew Carter looks at what led North Carolina to its worst start in six seasons.
- Pitt's Aaron Donald is building a reputation through his play, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- Syracuse is being cautious with Dyshawn Davis, while George Morris is likely doubtful, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Virginia quarterback David Watford's confidence and production are on the rise, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Jim Grobe says his Wake Forest team is raring to go, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, Virginia Cavaliers, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, ACC, Boston College Eagles, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, C.J. Brown, Steve Addazio, Aaron Donald, Dyshawn Davis, Doug Flutie, David Watford, George Morris, Rashawn Scott, Walter Tucker
College Football Minute - Sept. 30
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- DeionSanders retweeted
- Warchant.com retweeted
- FSU Football retweeted
- The ACC retweeted
- D.C. Reeves retweeted
- David Hale retweeted
- Seminoles.com retweeted
2014 ACC STANDINGS
Final Colorado State 24 Boston College 21 Final Western Michigan 17 Virginia Tech 35 Final Akron 21 Pittsburgh 10 Final Wake Forest 10 Louisville 20 Final 1 Florida State 56 North Carolina State 41 Final Kent State 13 Virginia 45 Final North Carolina 35 Clemson 50 Final Duke 10 Miami (FL) 22 Final 8 Notre Dame 31 Syracuse 15