Florida State Seminoles: George Morris
ACC hoops media days already? Time flies.
- Doug Flutie is impressed with Steve Addazio's work at Boston College so far, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Clemson is preparing to stop the press against Florida State, Mandrallius Robinson writes in the Greenville News.
- Duke dials it up in its rivalry with Virginia, Steve Wiseman writes in the (Durham) Herald-Sun.
- The ACC is poised for the biggest game in its history, Corey Clark writes in USA Today.
- The status of Georgia Tech offensive tackle Ray Beno's foot remains unclear.
- Maryland quarterback C.J. Brown is ready to go after missing last week with a concussion, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Walter Tucker will not play and Rashawn Scott is doubtful for Miami's game Thursday at UNC, Matt Porter writes in the Palm Beach Post.
- The (Raleigh) News & Observer's Andrew Carter looks at what led North Carolina to its worst start in six seasons.
- Pitt's Aaron Donald is building a reputation through his play, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- Syracuse is being cautious with Dyshawn Davis, while George Morris is likely doubtful, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Virginia quarterback David Watford's confidence and production are on the rise, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Jim Grobe says his Wake Forest team is raring to go, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
These 2016 QBs Can Start From Day One
TBD South Carolina North Carolina TBD Duke Tulane TBD Alcorn State Georgia Tech TBD Elon Wake Forest
TBD Maine Boston College TBD Wofford Clemson TBD Texas State Florida State TBD Bethune-Cookman Miami (FL) TBD Troy North Carolina State TBD Youngstown State Pittsburgh TBD Rhode Island Syracuse TBD Virginia UCLA TBD Louisville Auburn