Florida State Seminoles: Doug Flutie
ACC hoops media days already? Time flies.
- Doug Flutie is impressed with Steve Addazio's work at Boston College so far, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Clemson is preparing to stop the press against Florida State, Mandrallius Robinson writes in the Greenville News.
- Duke dials it up in its rivalry with Virginia, Steve Wiseman writes in the (Durham) Herald-Sun.
- The ACC is poised for the biggest game in its history, Corey Clark writes in USA Today.
- The status of Georgia Tech offensive tackle Ray Beno's foot remains unclear.
- Maryland quarterback C.J. Brown is ready to go after missing last week with a concussion, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Walter Tucker will not play and Rashawn Scott is doubtful for Miami's game Thursday at UNC, Matt Porter writes in the Palm Beach Post.
- The (Raleigh) News & Observer's Andrew Carter looks at what led North Carolina to its worst start in six seasons.
- Pitt's Aaron Donald is building a reputation through his play, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- Syracuse is being cautious with Dyshawn Davis, while George Morris is likely doubtful, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Virginia quarterback David Watford's confidence and production are on the rise, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Jim Grobe says his Wake Forest team is raring to go, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
Hey there, gang.
- ACC coaches talk to AthlonSports anonymously about conference foes.
- Six ACC games make Yahoo! Sports' Pat Forde's list of the 25 most intriguing this fall.
- BC Interruption's A.J. Black catches up with Doug Flutie.
- Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables eyes a bump in Year 2, Ed McGranahan writes in The (Columbia) State.
- Duke carries a new mindset in 2013, Laura Keeley writes in the Charlotte Observer.
- Florida State reports to camp Monday, Coley Harvey writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- Brandon Gaudin is the new voice of the Yellow Jackets.
- Stefon Diggs and his brother get motivation from their late father, Aron, Jeff Barker writes in the Baltimore Sun.
- New Miami offensive coordinator James Coley is putting a personal touch on an already potent offense, Matt Porter writes in the Palm Beach Post.
- North Carolina's offensive line needs to come together fast, Andrew Carter writes in the Charlotte Observer.
- NC State running back Shadrach Thornton has a court date on a misdemeanor assault charge, Joe Giglio writes in the Raleigh News & Observer.
- Competitive nature has fueled Pitt's quarterback derby, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- A rare disorder of the esophagus kept Syracuse's Julian Whigham from eating, nearly ending his career, Michael Cohen writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- The (Charlottesville) Daily Progress' Jerry Ratcliffe says that hope is alive at Virginia, which thinks it can build a powerhouse off homegrown talent.
- Virginia Tech opens camp without kicker Brooks Abbott (transfer) and fullback Riley Beiro, whose career is over because of medical reasons, Mike Barber writes in the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- Jim Grobe and Tanner Price aren't hung up on statistics, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
Week 14 Picks: Florida-Florida State
12:00 PM ET 16 Georgia Tech 9 Georgia 12:00 PM ET Kentucky 22 Louisville 12:00 PM ET South Carolina 21 Clemson 12:30 PM ET Syracuse Boston College 12:30 PM ET North Carolina State North Carolina 3:30 PM ET Florida 3 Florida State 7:00 PM ET Wake Forest Duke 7:00 PM ET Pittsburgh Miami (FL)