Florida State Seminoles: Brandon Watts
- As the off-field issues surrounding Jameis Winston mount, writes the USA Today, so, too, does the concern for the Heisman winner.
- With 18 players taken in the last two drafts, Florida State set a school record, writes Tomahawk Nation.
- At the spring meetings this week, the ACC’s leaders need to show they can adjust to a changing college football landscape, writes the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- The long wait was stressful for former Clemson QB Tajh Boyd, but he’s happy to join the Jets, writes The State.
- Georgia Tech’s Jeremiah Attaochu should be an excellent fit in San Diego, writes the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- As From the Rumble Seat notes, Attaochu’s selection represented just the second player recruited by Paul Johnson to be selected in the NFL draft. Jemea Thomas and Brandon Watts added to that total in the later rounds.
- The Triangle provided its share of defensive backs in this year’s NFL draft, writes the Charlotte Observer.
- Teddy Bridgewater is sticking with his No. 5 jersey in the NFL, writes the Courier-Journal.
- Virginia Tech is spending big on its new indoor practice facility, writes SI.com.
Florida State Seminoles, Louisville Cardinals, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Virginia Tech Hokies, ACC, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Florida State, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Jameis Winston, Jeremiah Attaochu, Jemea Thomas, Brandon Watts, Teddy Bridgewater
- Frank Beamer's new book, "Let Me Be Frank - My Life at Virginia Tech," is well worth the read, writes David Teel.
- Virginia Tech tailback J.C. Coleman says he'll definitely be ready for Bama.
- UNC is confident its defense can and will be better.
- Pitt freshman running back James Conner thinks he'll be the starter against FSU.
- Panthers' right tackle T.J. Clemmings is trying to hang onto a starting job.
- Clemson thinks it has some pretty good receivers -- and it does.
- Syracuse has named its captains for the season.
- Today's the big day: Jimbo Fisher says he'll make a decision on a starting quarterback after today's practice.
- Maryland quarterback C.J. Brown needed a break to rest his arm.
- Virginia receiver Tim Smith is ready to show his blazin' speed.
- The quarterbacks continue to be the most intriguing plotline at Syracuse.
- A Miami running back is no longer on the team.
- Georgia Tech linebacker Brandon Watts has found another gear.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, ACC, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Florida State, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Jimbo Fisher, Frank Beamer, C.J. Brown, J.C. Coleman, Brandon Watts, James Conner, T.J. Clemmings
ESPN 300 Recruits on Negative Recruiting
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Noles247.com retweeted
- Noles247.com retweeted
- TomahawkNation.com retweeted
- Tim Brewster retweeted
- Seminoles Athletics retweeted
- The ACC retweeted
- EJ Manuel retweeted
2014 ACC STANDINGS
TBD Boston College Duke TBD Notre Dame Clemson TBD Florida State Wake Forest TBD North Carolina Georgia Tech TBD Louisville North Carolina State TBD Miami (FL) Cincinnati TBD Pittsburgh Virginia Tech