Florida State Seminoles: Brandon Reddish
- Florida State and Pittsburgh kick things off tonight. The Miami Herald offers five things to watch for the Seminoles. The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review says it should be a packed house at Heinz Field for tonight's game.
- While Tajh Boyd led Clemson to a second consecutive win over a top-10 SEC foe -- something no school had ever done there's more magic in store for the Tigers, writes Pete Iacobelli.
- C.J. Brown was the story after Maryland's dominant win, but the Terps' defense didn't look too bad either, says the Baltimore Sun.
- Dave Doeren's debut came with a predictably frustrating asterisk, but it was a refreshing change for NC State nevertheless, writes the News & Observer.
- There weren't many positives for the Virginia Tech offense, but the Richmond Times-Dispatch says Trey Edmunds still managed to impress.
- Syracuse's offense struggled, too, but they might have found a star in cornerback Brandon Reddish, writes The Post-Standard.
- Jim Grobe usually prefers the veterans, but he got some excellent work from his freshmen in Wake Forest's opener, writes the Winston-Salem Journal.
- The AJC tries to find four takeaways from a Georgia Tech game that probably didn't tell us too much about the state of the Yellow Jackets.
- The teams in the Triangle all still face some big questions after Week 1, writes the News & Observer.
- We knew Stephen Morris and Duke Johnson would be good, but the Sun-Sentinel says the Miami pass rush really stepped up in Week 1.
- The defense was stout, but David Watford didn't look great for Virginia in Saturday's win, writes the Times-Dispatch. The Virginia D should celebrate, but the party won't last long, given who's up next.
- UNC is going to need to make a few big adjustments moving forward after getting thumped by South Carolina.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, ACC, Boston College Eagles, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Florida State, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Tajh Boyd, Stephen Morris, C.J. Brown, Duke Johnson, David Watford, Trey Edmunds, Brandon Reddish
Who Would Be In A Four-Team Playoff?
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
2013 ACC STANDINGS
|#1 Florida State||8-0||13-0|
|North Carolina State||0-8||3-9|