Florida State Seminoles: Brandon Gaudin
September, 10, 2013
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Welcome to the NFL, Chip.
- AthlonSports' Steven Lassan unveils his Week 2 ACC power rankings.
- The (Newport News) Daily Press' David Teel puts the ACC's first two weeks into perspective.
- Steve Addazio likes the way BC progressed from Week 1 to Week 2, ESPNBoston.com's Jack McCluskey writes.
- Clemson has mapped a plan for treating Roderick McDowell's concussion, Mandrallius Robinson writes in the Greenville News.
- The Raleigh News & Observer's Laura Keeley looks back at the weekend that was for Duke.
- USA Today's Paul Myerberg looks at if FSU's Jameis Winston is this year's Johnny Manziel.
- The New York Times' Mike Tierney profiles Georgia Tech's new voice, 29-year-old Brandon Gaudin.
- Maryland corner Will Likely has a big opportunity ahead, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Miami celebrated a cathartic win Saturday in fun fashion, Yahoo! Sports' Eric Adelson writes.
- Chapel Hill will host a block party the night of UNC's Oct. 17 game against Miami, Andrew Carter writes in the Raleigh News & Observer.
- NC State kicker Niklas Sade is a Lou Groza star of the week.
- The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Sam Werner has notes from Pitt coach Paul Chryst's presser previewing this week's game against New Mexico.
- Riley Dixon will start at punter for Syracuse in its home opener against Wagner, Michael Cohen writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Virginia quarterback David Watford endured a painful education Saturday, Doug Doughty writes in the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- The Virginian Pilot's Andy Bitter reveals five thoughts on the Hokies after their Week 2 win.
- Wake Forest has no option but to improve, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
Hey there, gang.
- ACC coaches talk to AthlonSports anonymously about conference foes.
- Six ACC games make Yahoo! Sports' Pat Forde's list of the 25 most intriguing this fall.
- BC Interruption's A.J. Black catches up with Doug Flutie.
- Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables eyes a bump in Year 2, Ed McGranahan writes in The (Columbia) State.
- Duke carries a new mindset in 2013, Laura Keeley writes in the Charlotte Observer.
- Florida State reports to camp Monday, Coley Harvey writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- Brandon Gaudin is the new voice of the Yellow Jackets.
- Stefon Diggs and his brother get motivation from their late father, Aron, Jeff Barker writes in the Baltimore Sun.
- New Miami offensive coordinator James Coley is putting a personal touch on an already potent offense, Matt Porter writes in the Palm Beach Post.
- North Carolina's offensive line needs to come together fast, Andrew Carter writes in the Charlotte Observer.
- NC State running back Shadrach Thornton has a court date on a misdemeanor assault charge, Joe Giglio writes in the Raleigh News & Observer.
- Competitive nature has fueled Pitt's quarterback derby, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- A rare disorder of the esophagus kept Syracuse's Julian Whigham from eating, nearly ending his career, Michael Cohen writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- The (Charlottesville) Daily Progress' Jerry Ratcliffe says that hope is alive at Virginia, which thinks it can build a powerhouse off homegrown talent.
- Virginia Tech opens camp without kicker Brooks Abbott (transfer) and fullback Riley Beiro, whose career is over because of medical reasons, Mike Barber writes in the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- Jim Grobe and Tanner Price aren't hung up on statistics, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
Jimbo Talks Defending Title, Winston
12:00 PM ET Delaware Pittsburgh 12:00 PM ET UCLA Virginia 12:30 PM ET Wofford Georgia Tech 12:30 PM ET Georgia Southern North Carolina State 3:00 PM ET Boston College Massachusetts 3:30 PM ET William & Mary Virginia Tech 5:30 PM ET Clemson Georgia 6:00 PM ET Elon Duke 6:00 PM ET Liberty North Carolina 8:00 PM ET Florida State Oklahoma State