Florida State Seminoles: Ashton Broyld
- There were plenty of positives for Boston College in its surprisingly competitive, yet ultimately frustrating game against Florida State, writes BC Interruption.
- Florida State, meanwhile, has plenty to work on in the trenches, writes the Orlando Sentinel.
- Virginia Tech cornerback Brandon Facyson has been a revelation in the Hokies' secondary this season, writes the Roanoke Times.
- North Carolina's loss to East Carolina might have reshuffled expectations outside the locker room, writes the Charlotte Observer, but the Tar Heels' plans for the 2013 season haven't changed.
- Maryland snuck into the AP poll this week at No. 25 -- an accomplishment that has been a long time coming, writes the Baltimore Sun.
- After an easy win against USF, Miami's focus has turned to a crucial ACC game against Georgia Tech, writes the Miami Herald.
- Syracuse receiver Ashton Broyld adds some competitive flair to the Orange offense -- for better and for worse -- writes The Post-Standard.
- The defense carried Pitt to its second ACC win one week after the offense led the charge. Now, the Panthers need to get both units in sync, writes the Post-Gazette.
- After a blowout win over Wake Forest, Tiger Net writes that Clemson QB Tajh Boyd is back to his Heisman form -- on and off the field.
- As NC State's offense continues to develop, running back Shadrach Thornton is picking up a bigger slice of the pie, writes the Raleigh News & Observer.
- With the offense struggling mightily, Virginia coach Mike London says changes are in store -- beginning with the offensive line, writes the Roanoke Times.
Florida State Seminoles, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, ACC, Boston College Eagles, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Florida State, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Shadrach Thornton, Brandon Facyson, Ashton Broyld
Top Position Battles Heading In To Spring
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Warchant.com retweeted
- FSU Football retweeted
- Warchant.com retweeted
- Seminoles Athletics retweeted
- D.C. Reeves retweeted
- David Hale retweeted
2014 ACC STANDINGS
TBD South Carolina North Carolina TBD Duke Tulane TBD Alcorn State Georgia Tech TBD Elon Wake Forest
TBD Maine Boston College TBD Wofford Clemson TBD Texas State Florida St TBD Bethune-Cookman Miami (FL) TBD Troy North Carolina State TBD Youngstown State Pittsburgh TBD Rhode Island Syracuse TBD Virginia UCLA TBD Louisville Auburn